The Chat Thread

Archer

Just now, Invocation said:

I don't think either of this things are a good idea for Zerameth until he can get some memories back. He has no Investiture abilities at the moment and barely knows how to do anything outside the basics. Plus he thinks he's crazy and it's getting to him. 

A wise choice, but not very fun :3

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

Okay, so... which thread and what do I post? I'm... very new. :P

I can set the stage and tag you in my post. She's already in an alley, which means my character can find her easy peasy. One more question: is she currently in the Alleyverse, or no? This is the one thing I need to know.

Just now, ZincAboutIt said:

I can set the stage and tag you in my post. She's already in an alley, which means my character can find her easy peasy. One more question: is she currently in the Alleyverse, or no? This is the one thing I need to know.

Yes, I think so. My headcannon was that Theresa was beginning to get involved there and Sierra tracked her down.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

@Sorana is the robbery still open? Am I too late?

No. Come to the Forge, we're about to leave. It's moving at a slow pace, but we're still doing it. Please read through the ooc comments of the last few posts and give feedback to what is written in there.

1 hour ago, Coda said:

Hi, I'm new. I made a character (see here) named Corenar. What thread should I go to? Help please.

(PS I will take all the cookies you will give me. Spikes may or may not be ingested.)

First, do you want to join a guild? That can change how you get into plots. 

Hey, @Coda, you can PM me if you want the best run-around of what's happening in the AV right now that I can give! That'll probably help you decide where to take Corenar, and I've been a member of both TUBA and the DA, so I can offer some pointers there too if you want! (I don't want to clutter the chat thread is all, since some of this requires a fair bit of explanation.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Alleyverse! If you haven't been following the Into the Dark plotline, that's just fine. But, if you've wanted to get in on the action, we are about to begin our second phase (in the next few days or so). If you're interested in engaging with this plot, please mention me here and I can add you to our plot PM! Stay tuned for some exciting developments happening very shortly. :D 

Sorry about the double post, but it is a necessary evil, for those who get notifications from new messages.

A new plot, Anger Never Fades, has been posted.

It's a continuation of the plot from era 2, where Hellbent kidnapped Silva's characters, the Acutes, and gave them to Crow to care for ("care"). Crow, as Hellbent did before them, abused them, and put a loyalty spike into Light. They eventually escaped, and the Black Crusade decided to give their family protection, for Crow, as a Chaos Marine, was their problem. Crow has waited until now to strike.

The current members of the plot are me, @Ookla the Aleatory (silva), @Grey Knight, @Ookla the Wine Shelf(darth woodrack), and @Ookla the Imperial (truthless of shinovar).

PM me or Silva if you're interested in joining. You could join the good guys or the bad guys, both sides are fun to RP! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Okay guys I just saw a post mentioning the Alleyverse language and WE DON’T HAVE A NAME FOR IT, at least not that I’ve seen. This must be rectified. I propose Allish (derived from Alley, is easy to say, write, and remember, and sounds more unique than most of the alternatives). Yes no maybe so? :-D 

Edited by Ookla the Roleplayer
Failed to properly convey the correct amount of whimsy at first

8 hours ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

Okay guys I just saw a post mentioning the Alleyverse language and WE DON’T HAVE A NAME FOR IT, at least not that I’ve seen. This must be rectified. I propose Allish (derived from Alley, is easy to say, write, and remember, and sounds more unique than most of the alternatives). Yes no maybe so? :-D 

Is there an Alleyverse language? I figured there was something about the land that makes it so that everyone can automagically understand each other.

9 hours ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

"Allish" might be a bit too close to "Azish" (and too "Amish" but that's another issue)

1 hour ago, Ookla the Blue said:

Is there an Alleyverse language? I figured there was something about the land that makes it so that everyone can automagically understand each other.

I think it's that everything gets translated into the same language? *shrugs* And it would make sense for the Alleyplanet to have its own languages, since there are people who are raised on it. 

3 minutes ago, mathiau said:

"Allish" might be a bit too close to "Azish" (and too "Amish" but that's another issue)

I pronounce it Ah-lish like ah-lee, as opposed to the 'ay' sound. 

Just now, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

I think it's that everything gets translated into the same language? *shrugs* And it would make sense for the Alleyplanet to have its own languages, since there are people who are raised on it. 

I don't know how it works exactly, only that it works. Anyway yes, it would make sense to have a separate language ;)

1 minute ago, Ookla the Roleplayer said:

II pronounce it Ah-lish like ah-lee, as opposed to the 'ay' sound. 

I'm French so I pronounce both "Ah", I had no idea you were supposed to pronounce Ay-zish

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Dreamer said:

I don't know how it works exactly, only that it works.

I don't know why but that made me laughing^^

Just now, mathiau said:

I'm French so I pronounce both "Ah", I had no idea you were supposed to pronounce Ay-zish

I believe that's how Brandon says it, but really you can pronounce his words however you like. I mean, I don't even pronounce my username like I'm supposed to :P