The Chat Thread

Archer

3 minutes ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

Alright, I'll join TUBA. Where do I sign?

Sweet! I’ll PM you with some questions. They’re more to get to know you than to accept or reject, so don’t worry about them. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

To keep the character thread without discussions:

I'd recommend to read through the two pinned threads "New Players Guide" and "Guide to the Alleyverse".

You can start posting whereever you want to. At the moment Into the dark is the most active thread but it moves at a rather fast pace at times. Some characters are about to go on a Robbery (The Forge) and we've got some trying to solve a murder (Bleeding Spike). Both move slower.

Then you could simply post e.g. in the Scholar's guild thread for some general rp.

If you want to, you can join a guild, but there's no need to.

@Shard of Thought

13 minutes ago, Invocation said:

>:) We should arrange recruitment, then. We always need new blood in the DA! (Pun intended.)

That was a beautiful pun. ^_^ And lemme post her first bit of character development - it'll be a big deal for her. I'm working on some art right now, but I'll get to posting that pretty soon. 

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

:P Well, I've posted her beginnings, what do I do now?

That's up to you! You could show up in one of the guild HQ threads (though I get the feeling that that would be out of character), or go participate in one of the smaller threads, or even go into the Into The Dark thread that is the main plot right now and descend into the tunnels either with a group of people (I have a character with another couple of characters from Zinc and Voidus up there that are all getting ready to go down, so you could join that) or by yourself. All up to you!

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

She'd stay there for a while. And when she did decide to leave, she'd probably just go get drunk and try to forget it all. I think forgetting is going to be a theme of her's.

Hahaha what a coincidence! I have a character who literally doesn't remember a thing! Hooray forgetfulness!

6 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

She'd stay there for a while. And when she did decide to leave, she'd probably just go get drunk and try to forget it all. I think forgetting is going to be a theme of her's.

5 minutes ago, Invocation said:

Hahaha what a coincidence! I have a character who literally doesn't remember a thing! Hooray forgetfulness!

Depending on how you want this to go, send either of these people to ItD or, Miss Vivica can find them in her Alley-wandering :) I haven't had a chance to RP her yet his era. :D On a scale of 1-10, how weird do you wanna get here?

2 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

Depending on how you want this to go, send either of these people to ItD or, Miss Vivica can find them in her Alley-wandering :) I haven't had a chance to RP her yet his era. :D On a scale of 1-10, how weird do you wanna get here?

I like weirdness. How weird do you want it to get? ;)

4 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

end either of these people to ItD or, Miss Vivica can find them in her Alley-wandering

I don't think either of this things are a good idea for Zerameth until he can get some memories back. He has no Investiture abilities at the moment and barely knows how to do anything outside the basics. Plus he thinks he's crazy and it's getting to him.