The Chat Thread

Archer

Here's the thread to chat about Alleyverse stuff in. Enjoy! 

(Outdated) OP:

Spoiler

Since we filled up our PM, but we continue to get new members who are interested in joining us, I’ve decided to finally make this post. Does that mean you can’t use the PM? No. But I would like to start having the more on-topic conversations out here. (Yes, you may be off-topic here too. It’s a very versatile thread.) And as an added bonus, here I can edit upvote people’s posts.

Recently, there’s been a lot of discussion of putting together a Main Plot. I’d like to see this happen. Kidpen’s The Well of Descension thread seems like a good choice. But, for it to work, we need participants. To get participants, we need to spam people with notifications that I’ve tagged them. My goal is to make it as easy as possible for people to join WoD.

So for reference, here’s where everybody is: (Sorry if I put you in the wrong spot)

Canton of Combat: @Archer @AxeliustheGreat @Nohadon @QueenOfInk

Boundless Worlds: @Ark1002 @BitBitio @Inklingspren @MacThorstenson

Waystop: @Cyanic @I Am Witless @Life&Death @MetaTerminal @PrinceDusty @Sorana @wiritospren

16 Year Peace: @Gancho Libre @JacobClaessen

Alleyway Bar: @I think I am here.

Space: @Spacefaring Ferring

DIDGERIDOO: @Seneca74 @Silva @Voidus

Elsewhere: @Furamirionind @Caesura @kenod @Mraize @The Forgetful Archivist @Zehr

The Canton, Waystop, DIDGERIDOO, 16YP… all of these are easy enough to leave if you want to (not to take away from the great RPing that happening in those locations, I understand that it there are plots going on there too. I'm referring more to their location and format). That accounts for most of us. What’s trickier is the Boundless Worlds adventure. I’m not too up to date on that one, how’s it going? I don’t want to cut anyone’s quests short, so don’t feel pressured to have to quit a thread. But since this is a MP, I do want to make it possible for everyone to participate if they want to. So, you people who are in that adventure, what would work best for you? Is it likely to wrap up at some point, do we need to move WoD forward in time, or Boundless back to allow your characters to be in the MP and not cause a continuity wormhole? What would work best?

Opening it up to the rest of you, is this a good idea? *gestures to WoD and this thread* If people aren’t interested, then we can definitely change whatever we need to make this better. And once again, if you're in the middle of something, don't feel rushed to jump into the MP thread. This post is just to make you aware that there is one, and invite you to join when you can/if you want to. *puts on YouTuber hat* Comment below to tell me what you want to see in the Alleyverse Main Plot!

Thanks for your time. Peace out! 

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here! 

So, the character inside of the boundless worlds is a side character. A normal guy named Robert who I created to be a semi active emissary to that area. Mack will gladly take part in the main plot, though I will need some time to iron things out with his background. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but we can still leave the main plot thread for separate locations, because Mack will have to occasionally duck out to take care of business elsewhere.

I will note that Mack will probably have to be approached to take a part in the coming events, as he has... other things occupying his mind right now. And Right now hes trying to induct someone into the craftsmen.

Archer, Elkanah and Rilu are at DIDGERIDOO as well. I'll have Rilu be my main thread character, so I can help there. And Boundless worlds shouldn't be too much of a pain to leave. Tomek can stay there and I can still help at the MP and DIDGERIDOO

Edited by Inklingspren

@Ark1002

He is talking about what started at the Waystop. That will lead to a  side plot revolving about Damaya's parents. Grey Knight and I discussed her background and at one point I offered him that we could kill them together. It got a bit bigger than that, because we wanted to give everybody the chance to join. But its planed to be a small quick side plot.

To the main plot: I'm definitly interessted, although I want to solve the side plot first.

2 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

EDIT: I think we may be talking about different things. I thought you were talking about No More Martyrs. Are you?

Yeah, that's what I called the sideplot with Damaya, but it's just my own term that I made up, it's not adapted into the actual title for the side plot (at least not yet)

9 hours ago, Gancho Libre said:

ok, so the WoD is gonna be the main thing right now?

Probably. But for the record, there's probably not a huge need to be abandoning current plots. I plan to get some stuff advanced today, but I also don't want everyone who wants to be involved in the thread to show up right now. Also, I have a track record of getting RP posts done way too late. So yeah. Do what you'd like, of course. 

7 hours ago, Kidpen said:

Probably. But for the record, there's probably not a huge need to be abandoning current plots. I plan to get some stuff advanced today, but I also don't want everyone who wants to be involved in the thread to show up right now. Also, I have a track record of getting RP posts done way too late. So yeah. Do what you'd like, of course. 

Sounds great ;)

Because I do want to get involved.