Hello, I have read all cosmere books

KallaVin Stormborn

Hello everyone, I am a big Sanderson fan, and have read all of his published Cosmere works (but nothing else from him yet).
I am a grad student in Chemical Engineering, specializing on corrosion, so that sometimes impacts my thoughts/interest in the Mistborn metallurgy stuff.
I am currently re-reading the Stormlight Archive in chronological order, heavily relying on a 17th shard post with a detailed timeline, but they haven't finished incorporating Oathbringer into it, so I thought it would be nice to be able to ask about helping out to finish that project, which requires having an account here. That's what motivated me to finally officially join, though I probably won't do much until I get there in the reread (I am currently up to Chapter 1 of The Way of Kings, and had to flip through Oathbringer to find the last 3 flashback chaps).
Of course I am interested in the theorizing, and trying to pick out Brandons foreshadows that we know actually exist and just need to be identified.

5 hours ago, Kidpen said:

Awesome!

*tries to think of a question*

What male cosmere character would do the best imitating Valette?

Thanks,

Spoiler

I think that would have to be the master of disguise Wayne, he probably already has the right shoes for the role. (Any "male" kandra would also do it well, but that answer feels like cheating)

4 hours ago, Sorana said:

Hello and welcome to the shard!

Who is your favourite character of Brandon's books?

Thank you, I hate picking favorites, especially when there are so many good options, so I will list some that I like. I like the effect that the light-hearted characters have on the mood of the story (examples of this being Syl, Lopen, and Wayne) to the point that I once stopped reading a series (NOT by Brandon) just because the author killed off the light-hearted character. That said, I seem to like reading Kalladins' story most. I am definitely biased towards characters in the bigger epics

Edited by KallaVin Stormborn
remembered that the answers had to be male