whattheHoid

What would be our color match for Kholin Blue?

10 posts in this topic

Question is in the title. My birthday is coming up and I'm getting myself a Bridge Four tattoo. I would like to get in Kholin Blue. I've been digging around and I've gotten shades from cobalt to cerulean, to navy. I would like to get the tattoo in the shade closest to Kholin Blue because obvi Bridge Four and the Kholins are all amazing!! Thanks so much for your help guys!! *Bridge Four salute!*

I always pictured it as a darker blue closer to Navy but it is just described as a dark blue. But there are various shades like the Cobalt guard wears a darker blue than the normal foot soldiers

Ok thanks, so I'll just go with a dark blue of some kind!

Edited by whattheHoid

Yeah I was thinking darker blue myself!

Doesn't Bridge 4 specifically get left over uniforms from the Cobalt Guard and then they just rip the Cobalt Guard patches off and apply their own bridge 4 patches? So a Cobalt blue would be a pretty safe bet. 

Ok, so Cobalt/dark blues seems to be the color. It's what I originally thought. Many thanks friends!

Yeah, I'm definitely thinking a dark blue, for sure. I was going to get that beanie actually, I got Vin's earring instead.