In this topic, give as many of Brandon Sanderson's chracters as you want a theme song.

New Stormlight Archive anthem in my head (I thought it might work as one of the theme songs for RoW, but it works too well with too many characters...at least for now):

Partial lyric and character analysis:

Spoiler

Can you hear the silence? - Above silence, the illuminating storms - dying storms - illuminate the silence above.

Can you see the dark? - 

Can fix the broken? - The quote about Kaladin being broken and Syl saying all Radiants are.

Can you feel my heart? - 

(I'm sorry brother -

So sorry lover -

Forgive me, father -

I love you, mother) -  I feel like these four quotes are applicable to both Kaladin (with Tien, Tarah, and his parents respectively) as well as Adolin (with Renarin, any love interest he's had so far, Dalinar, and Evi).

I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone - Kaladin in WoK, Shallan in WoR,

I long for that feeling to not feel at all - Shallan in WoK, Szeth in WoR, Moash and Amaram in OB

The higher I get, the lower I'll sink - Kaladin in all three books...

I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim - Szeth in WoK, Dalinar and Venli in OB

Dalinar-

Spoiler

"I'm a weak man, Navani. I really am." - Dalinar

Kaladin-

Spoiler

Spensa and Jorgen-

Spoiler

Kaladin and Shallan-

Spoiler

This song really reminds me of Kaladin and Shallan's relationship. I don't ship them, but they did like(or thought they liked) each other because of the other's way of dealing with their mental illness. Shallan admired how Kaladin was able to show how much he felt and Kaladin envied how easily she could lie to herself about her emotions. 

• 3 weeks later...