Skyward: Nov 10, 2018 [Seattle WA] (University Temple United Methodist Church)

Argent

• Argent changed the title to Skyward: Nov 10, 2018 [Seattle WA] (University Temple United Methodist Church)

Like I said in the other post, I plan on showing up 1 to 2 hours early.

1 hour if no one is able or willing to show up two hours early, this is so I can get myself and any equipment set up. (Assuming they let me in early lol)

But I will show up two hours early if there are folks who can also do so: this would be so we could chat and hangout.

6 hours ago, Shallan's Ward said:

1 hour if no one is able or willing to show up two hours early, this is so I can get myself and any equipment set up. (Assuming they let me in early lol)

But I will show up two hours early if there are folks who can also do so: this would be so we could chat and hangout.

Showing up early to signings and hanging out with other nerds definitely adds to the entire experience.

ill be showing up around 11-12 because i am neurotic, i look forward to meeting some other sanderfans

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 2:51 PM, Ark1002 said:

I will be there. Just gotta buy a ticket.

What???
Tickets for a book signing??

I'm personally not very interested in Skyward, I get that Brandon needs to write other things to keep the creative juices flowing, but that particular book is not my cup of tea. I was planning on getting the new Legion collection and having him personalize that, c'est la vie.

Just bought my ticket and I'll definitely be there, and I even convinced my brother to go! He's read Mistborn, but is not as deep into the mysteries of the Cosmere as he really should be. Would be nice to hang out with some sharders and get him more fully onboard.

Also we'll be going out to eat after the signing, and Seattle has the most amazing Ethiopian restaurant ever, Saba. Their lamb tibbs are the best and after the 6+ hr drive from Eugene and hopefully asking Brandon multiple questions in the signing lines, a St. George's Ethiopian beer will be well deserved and much appreciated.

Super excited to go to the signing, maybe skyward will be good (hated the Reckoner's series at first, but it turned out pretty decent).

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how many of you have been to Seattle, but if you're coming from the south and don't want to brave Seattle Traffic, there is a light rail station in SeaTac (Angle Lake Station) that goes all the way to the University of Washington. That station is about a 15 minute walk from the signing it's about six and a half dollars round-trip, there's free parking right next door and I think It's a forty-five minute ride by train. Train station website: My brother and I will be taking the train that day. Cause I don't want to have to deal with Seattle

I don't know if that helps anyone.

Edited by Shallan's Ward