Mid-Range Game 31: Spiritual Warfare

A Joe in the Bush

33 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

-I again apologise to Elandera, who I should have listened to on C3.

It's okay! We both ended up winning in the end :P You were still right that Itiah (Spirit!Dashe) would have been much more dangerous. Having Karata converted was a pretty quick way to almost waste an elim conversion. It was just rather unfortunate BR was Aanden.

Edited by Elandera

You guys are way too kind :wub:

Also at this moment in time I am 2 pages into my little thingy :P 

UPDATE: all done, will be uploading later tonight. It isn't the best but I enjoyed doing it definitely :) It's super messy freehanded using my fountain pens cos I wanted to mess with them.

Edited by Domi in the Dark

It’s been over six months since this game finished (:o) so it’s probably a good time to preserve it for the ages. Dark!Joe delivered a wonderful game, the writeups making the story of Elantris come to life in Darkness’ signature humour, and Joe’s mechanics, inventive as always, driving the game in new directions. The village and Elim teams both displayed tenacity and spirit throughout, each vying for control, and although the Elims took this one, all players are to be commended for their efforts. 

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Orlok, Alvron or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can.

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Elbereth, Amanuensis, Aonar Faileas, A Joe in the Bush, or Stink) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: