Homestuck

KChan

Anyone here read Homestuck? I'm almost caught up now, and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. When I first started reading it, I wasn't really sure if I'd like it, but I got more and more into it as the story progressed. One of these days, I would like to get a group together to cosplay all of the trolls. Allllllll of them. ::::)

It's MSPaint Adventures. Which I guess would be kind of like a webcomic. I've read the first 30 or so pages of Homestuck. I liked what I read but haven't really had the time to read much of it.

One of my friends is a big fan of Homestuck and would probably love the idea of doing a group cosplay.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't heard of it, what is it? Is it a book? Your description sounds like a book.

It's a webcomic, but it also has video game elements in it. There are several soundtracks, the prompts to go to the next page are reminiscent of old text-based RPGs, and you can actually play certain pages. Just like a video game. It's definitely worth looking into.

aLSO,,,uHHH,,,dIBS oN tAVROS

Done and done. Now to cast the other ten...

Unfortunately, I'm limited to cons in the Central Florida area. I'm pretty certain I'll be going to MegaCon in the spring, but other than that, I can't really travel that far. In-state cons I might be able to go to, but it all depends on how fast my student loan money runs out since I'm a slacker and haven't gotten a job yet. ><

Wait wait wait. Hold the phone. You're going to Megacon? I don't think we can get the full group for Mega (the only con Kuri and I have in common is Ota, currently), but there definitely needs to be a 17S meetup. I'm almost positive I can throw Vriska together for spring. :D

I went last year as Quail-Man, but only on Saturday. I had a lot of fun.

I'm definitely going on Saturday with my friends as Terra from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep if my friend manages to finish our keybaldes and helps me with my costume. If I go any other days or our Aqua, Terra, Ventus cosplay doesn't work out, I'll totally do Sollux. =D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. I totally just came to this board to start a homestuck thread, and lo and behold, there's already one here. I just read it a few weeks ago and I'm glad I'm caught up now.

I don't know about cosplaying though. I've never been to a con or cosplayed before. 1F 1 D1D THOUGH, 1'D PROB4BLY H4V3 TO P1CK MY P4TRON TROLL, T3R3Z1.

And the EOA blew my mind. Seriously.

So does anyone here read any of the Homestuck AU's? I've been following Marchingstuck, Promstuck, and John Egbert and the Goblet of Sick Fires for a while. Also, please tell me that I'm not the only one who spends way too much time looking up dumb fan videos on youtube. Like this one.

Or this one:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...