Cyanic

In the central hub of the AlleyCity, where the city-life is thickest, stands a lone Notice Board created by some genius whose name was sadly forgotten, shielded with Aons, augmented by durabilty fabrials, and coated in a few feet of aluminum, the Notice Board is an object that relays information to everyone who needs or wants to see it.

----

This is basically like one of those Notice Boards from The Witcher series where information can be posted by pretty much anyone, from recruitments, to contracts, to random PSA's, etc. The board is also universally connected to any spanreed and can store near infinite information, so the poster doesn't need to physically visit it to post new information on it. For convenience, people who use the message board can sort by categories. The messages are removed once the task is completed (or never in the case of a PSA)

Basically just gives in-universe motivation for people to appear in different places, and to just like get random stuff to do via contracts. I may or may not actually make new contracts, and PSA's, but anyone's free to post their own message here.

---------

Notices currently on the board: (Feel free to post a reply here and I'll edit this post to show your message)

Spoiler

Contracts & Requests:

On 9/11/2018 at 3:08 AM, Cyanic said:

A recent message appears on the board:

Reveal hidden contents

Help needed: Experienced Elsecaller or Lightweaver to come to the Waystop located in the Horneater Peaks on Roshar. Low-risk. Payment will be discussed on-location.

On 9/13/2018 at 7:54 AM, MacThorstenson said:

A new message shows up.

Spoiler

Will buy or trade for bauxite. Great prices!

If you have any, contact the Craftsmen guild.

On 10/8/2018 at 2:28 AM, Nohadon said:

A loose pamphlet fluttered onto the messsge board before being pinned up by the mime on duty.

Reveal hidden contents

Looking to duel the canton’s finest graduates? Ask the Canton for an opponent! 

If you wish to duel a specific member, there may be some requirements to go through beforehand. 

18 hours ago, MinatoRising said:

Saraha knew she shouldn’t be posting this, after all it could get her into the hands of the wrong people, but hey, she has a couple of Aon Tias so what’s the big deal?

Hmm what angle... Is this really eye catching enough, I don’t want to change it again I spent so long.

Eventually she posted the poster, it read:

Reveal hidden contents

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED A SUPER AWESOME ELANTRIAN TO HELP YOU OUT?

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT TO YOURSELF “wow I just need someone with a somewhat complex understanding of Aons”?

WELL THEN YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!

Saraha, an experienced Aon user who is also a stage one edge dancer, is willing to help you out with your incoming difficult journeys. Some of her skills include:

• Extreme mobility, especially with the use of aons
  • Infiltration
  • Combat (although killing is strictly forbidden)
  • Making people really upset (ask Devaan)

Another keen skill of hers is that she is able to plan ahead very effectively. Let’s say you need her to duel someone, she is able to find their weakness if given time, and would be able to use that to ultimate effectiveness in battle.

Saraha wont show you all that she can do, however do not underestimate her due to her lack of feruchemical gold or only being first oath edgedancer. 

Oh and she’s a very slippery person which means that the bad guys wont catch her you know?

Below you will have the contact information:

PSA's:

On 9/11/2018 at 1:21 AM, Grey Knight said:

A tattered, ancient poster hangs limply from the board.

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for 40k imperial propaganda posters

It flutters in the wind, nearly forgotten.

On 10/5/2018 at 1:43 AM, Cyanic said:

A new message appears:

Reveal hidden contents

Possible Chaos activity at this location: [Address to the Vulken house]

Do with information as you will.

Recruiting:

On 9/13/2018 at 10:50 AM, Ark1002 said:

A message appears, signed by the leader of the guild.

Spoiler

Screenshot 2018-09-12 at 6.50.26 PM.png

On 10/12/2018 at 2:11 AM, Ark1002 said:

A dark figure walks up, fusing a colored steel plate to the board.

Hide contents

5bbf842b3ed74_Screenshot2018-10-11at10_10_32AM.png.7aeb37fdf86ba3b3f0f8e715da6bb344.png

Miscellaneous:

On 9/12/2018 at 2:47 PM, Sorana said:

A new message appears

Reveal hidden contents

You are loney? You feel like something is missing in your life? I am good looking, experienced and have a huge house with servants. You are interessted to connect? Just reply here.

- Your Admirer

(I couldn't resist)

On 9/12/2018 at 9:44 PM, Gancho Libre said:

Another message comes into existence.

Hide contents

If you can make a good pancake, you can't hide forever.

I will find you.

On 10/5/2018 at 7:18 AM, ElephantEarwax said:

A message appears

Spoiler

I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.

A second one

Spoiler

The Stickquisitors will cleanse will cleanse the alleyverse and the 17th shard.

On 10/5/2018 at 10:09 AM, Ark1002 said:

A man made of wood walks up to the board. He plants a tree at it's foot. Then he staples a poster to it.

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for tree of life

On 10/8/2018 at 1:39 PM, Sorana said:

Another message appears

Hide contents

To the unknown suiter:
I read you're message and I am enticed by your beautiful words.
I would love to reconnect with you in person. I feel like I should be exactly to your liking and my curveous body will fulfill your wishes.
If you are interessted tell me when and where to meet you.

On 10/14/2018 at 7:46 AM, Archer said:

A cloaked figure approached. He pinned a message to the board, taking care to ensure it completely covered the steel plate that had been posted earlier. This is too easy, he thought to himself as he slipped away into the night.

Reveal hidden contents

5bc275594e771_GHOSTBLOODMEETING.thumb.jpg.e93d4af0aaf1991f673d63f1445dde27.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

5bc28408569af_GHOSTBLOODMEETING(1).thumb.jpg.4e5403ce92bc7351ced004c69e1c78f8.jpg

20 hours ago, Gancho Libre said:

A lone figure flew down from the heavens and approached the notice board. He scribbled a picture of a buncha kids jumping on a trampoline while being eaten by zombies on @Archer 's picture.

10 hours ago, Sorana said:

A man walks to the notice boards and sees the answer to his message. Carefully he takes it down (= the reply of a woman to the guy looking for a woman) and puts it in his pocket. He then adds a new one.

Reveal hidden contents

Your message let my heart flower in joy. Let us meet in two days in the beautiful restaurant which name reminds me of an instrument.

@Cyanic

Edited by Cyanic

A new message appears

Spoiler

You are loney? You feel like something is missing in your life? I am good looking, experienced and have a huge house with servants. You are interessted to connect? Just reply here.

- Your Admirer

(I couldn't resist)

Edited by Sorana

• 3 weeks later...

A message appears

I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.I am groot.

A second one

The Stickquisitors will cleanse will cleanse the alleyverse and the 17th shard.

Edited by ElephantEarwax

A loose pamphlet fluttered onto the messsge board before being pinned up by the mime on duty.

Spoiler

Looking to duel the canton’s finest graduates? Ask the Canton for an opponent! 

If you wish to duel a specific member, there may be some requirements to go through beforehand. 

Another message appears

Spoiler

To the unknown suiter:
I read you're message and I am enticed by your beautiful words.
I would love to reconnect with you in person. I feel like I should be exactly to your liking and my curveous body will fulfill your wishes.
If you are interessted tell me when and where to meet you.

A cloaked figure approached. He pinned a message to the board, taking care to ensure it completely covered the steel plate that had been posted earlier. This is too easy, he thought to himself as he slipped away into the night.

Spoiler

5bc275594e771_GHOSTBLOODMEETING.thumb.jpg.e93d4af0aaf1991f673d63f1445dde27.jpg

A blatantly uncloaked figure smiling brightly and waving to those he passed(suck it, you edgy teens) came and scribbled out 'Ghostblood Meeting' and the random Mitsubishi logo- really, the Ghostblood symbol wasn't that hard to draw- and replaced it with "Alleyverse Spooktober Bounce House Halloween Party."

Spoiler

5bc28408569af_GHOSTBLOODMEETING(1).thumb.jpg.4e5403ce92bc7351ced004c69e1c78f8.jpg

A lone figure flew down from the heavens and approached the notice board. He scribbled a picture of a buncha kids jumping on a trampoline while being eaten by zombies on @Archer 's picture.

Spoiler

5bc5044d91357_GHOSTBLOODMEETINGTrampoline.thumb.jpg.29fa55dbd237b2cac9480e9139171e42.jpg

Edited by Archer

A blatantly uncloaked figure smiling brightly and waving to those he passed(suck it, you edgy teens) came and moved the new sign to the side while scribbling out 'Ghostblood Meeting' and the random Mitsubishi logo- really, the Ghostblood symbol wasn't that hard to draw- and replaced it with "Alleyverse Spooktober Bounce House Halloween Party."

Kudos to you, Archer, that made me laugh. You may have a single upvote. Other Ghostbloods may be coming to deface your sign in various ways as well.

Gah the new one you made makes me laugh even more thank you I'll give you another upvote tomorrow

Edited by PrinceDusty

Saraha knew she shouldn’t be posting this, after all it could get her into the hands of the wrong people, but hey, she has a couple of Aon Tias so what’s the big deal?

Hmm what angle... Is this really eye catching enough, I don’t want to change it again I spent so long.

Eventually she posted the poster, it read:

Spoiler

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED A SUPER AWESOME ELANTRIAN TO HELP YOU OUT?

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT TO YOURSELF “wow I just need someone with a somewhat complex understanding of Aons”?

WELL THEN YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!

Saraha, an experienced Aon user who is also a stage one edge dancer, is willing to help you out with your incoming difficult journeys. Some of her skills include:

• Extreme mobility, especially with the use of aons
  • Infiltration
  • Combat (although killing is strictly forbidden)
  • Making people really upset (ask Devaan)

Another keen skill of hers is that she is able to plan ahead very effectively. Let’s say you need her to duel someone, she is able to find their weakness if given time, and would be able to use that to ultimate effectiveness in battle.

Saraha wont show you all that she can do, however do not underestimate her due to her lack of feruchemical gold or only being first oath edgedancer. 

Oh and she’s a very slippery person which means that the bad guys wont catch her you know?

Below you will have the contact information:

PM me if you feel like hiring me!

A man walks to the notice boards and sees the answer to his message. Carefully he takes it down (= the reply of a woman to the guy looking for a woman) and puts it in his pocket. He then adds a new one.

Spoiler

Your message let my heart flower in joy. Let us meet in two days in the beautiful restaurant which name reminds me of an instrument.

======================================

Edit:

A furious man walks up to the Notice Board and pins a large piece of paper over the messages of the woman:

Spoiler

SHE STOLE MY WALLET, LET ME PAY FOR THE FOOD AND VANISHED. DON'T TRUST HER!!!! SHE'S ONLY LOOKING FOR YOUR MONEY AND HOW TO STEAL IT!

@Cyanic

Edited by Sorana

• 4 weeks later...

A young woman with her face hooded glanced around quickly before nailing this notice up on top of the two previous. She darted away as soon as it was secured too fast for anyone to follow and disappeared. 

Spoiler

Don't kill anyone and get paid ten times any offer along with a lifetime supply of cookies. You know you want it.