New with a Question

3nchilada_supremo

Hey everyone, so I am new (obviously) and love this forum so far! So I picked up my first cosmere-related book (not Sanderson book, but cosmere-related book) on January 1st this year-and loved it so much I finished the whole cosmere by August 21st (unless you count white sand- haven't gotten ahold of that yet). 

Anyway, I have a burning question and I was wondering if any of you know the answer or want to share your opinions- Does everyone in the Cosmere have breath? I get that they aren't all drabs but do they all have a breath, like from when they are born? Or is it just people from Nalthis (Nalthinians?)? I mean Hoid got some extra but Hoid is Hoid and besides I figured anyone could get more... Anyway would really appreciate any reply to this (And heads up, I really like parentheses as you can tell).

Suppose I should also introduce myself- I'm a dude who lives in Japan although I am American and admittedly haven't read much fantasy outside of Sanderson (Do like Fablehave and Eragon tho, although I am still working on Eragon so no spoilers).

TLDR; Hi. Who has breath.

Answer is contained in spoiler, for others who might accidentally read this before reading warbreaker.

Spoiler

I'm not 100% sure, but I am fairly certain that Breath is something that is associated with Connection to Endowment. So there are ways to get breath, by stealing them, hemalurgically, or by having them given to you. But only those with a natural connection to endowment are born with them.

Speaking of which. I am actually on a quest to gain more virtual Breath Would you mind replying "My life to yours, my breath become yours" I would really appreciate it!

If you like Role play, check out the Alleyverse, if you like games, check out General Brandon Discussion, it's got some fun things to do in there. If you like role play a little bit, and also like intrigue, and espionage, check out Sanderson Elimination. They are the best things on the forum in my opinion.

Of course, there are also theory and speculation pages you can visit.

Edit: also, have an upvote!

Edited by Cadmium Compounder