The book I bought today is

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I didn't buy anything today, but on Friday I bought Bluescreen by Dan Wells (because this is the guy who wrote the incredibly awesome John Cleaver books) and on Saturday I bought The Crystal Bridge by Charlie Pulsipher (because I can't say no to an author trying to sell me their book at a convention). That was at LTUE.

Yesterday I finally ordered a hardcopy of The Coldest Girl in Coldtown because Holly Black is doing a signing in Salt Lake and that means I have to have something for her to sign! (Best way to get me to buy your book is to do a signing near me. Rarely fails.)

House of Leaves
Welcome to Night Vale

Calamity

Songs of a Dead Dreamer and Grimscribe by Thomas Ligotti

and of course some more Dresden Files. Side Jobs and Proven Guilty. I am incapable of buying books without at least picking up another Dresden Files. They are just so quick and cheap. Not sure what I will do once I catch up...

I am incapable of buying books without at least picking up another Dresden Files. They are just so quick and cheap. Not sure what I will do once I catch up...

Read The Aeronaut's Windlass! Or the Iron Druid Chronicles! Or the Magic Ex Libris series!

I should do exactly that XD Or The Furies of Calderon...

Well I imagine you ll do like the rest of us and foam at the mouth waiting for next one. Read Alera afterward for sure. Bk 1 is the hardest for some but keep going. Alera is easily my num 1 reco to people. It's insanely fun and also makes a great re read in 5 yrs time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...