Lifeless sex slaves?

Necromancer

I can stick a fork through a sheet of aluminum foil. I guess you could do it if the spike were made of a higher quality metal than the thing you're trying to stab.

Hemalurgic spikes don't seem to have a shape requirement, so you could even make one in the shape of a screw and screw it into a softer metal.

I'm wondering how you'd stick metal spikes through a metal object?

I can stick a fork through a sheet of aluminum foil.

so you could even make one in the shape of a screw and screw it into a softer metal.

Maybe we shouldn't discuss hemalurgy within a topic about Lifeless Sex Slaves. It's already a risky subject matter but it seems we are now getting dangerously close to devolving into innuendos.  :huh:

Maybe we shouldn't discuss hemalurgy within a topic about Lifeless Sex Slaves. It's already a risky subject matter but it seems we are now getting dangerously close to devolving into innuendos.  :huh:

Good point. New topic, anyone?

The question is silly. Of course it happened. My general experience about strange sexual practices is that if you can think about it, then it exist and someone likes it, and if you can't think about it, then probably it exist anyway. Personally I wouldn't even qualify it as necrophylia; while the lifeless technically qualify as dead, they still move and react. I would consider them quite akin to real world love dolls, you know, those female-shaped rubber dolls that are used as sexual toys. Lifeless would be an improvement, as they can even move and react. For better experience, warm them in front of a fire before use.

As if they were popular, of course most of the population wouldn't want to use them. After all, most real-world population do not buy love dolls. It would also have probably been legal to start it, at least in hallandren, they seemed pretty open-minded folks. The question is, is the minority of users enough to justify a market? MAybe not. Nowadays it would be, with the internet. Internet allows to reach lots of people, so a niche product that in pre-information society was not marketable becaue there was too low a demand becomes viable cause one can sell it via internet and get enough clients. That's true for bridge 4 t-shirts, it's also true for extravagant sex toys. So probably there was no lifless brother in hallandren, and that use was limited to a few rich people with that particular taste.

Also, I am sure someone used seons as a webcam to do sexting.

And if you need brain bleach for that, you have a pretty low brain-bleach treeshold. I am perfectly ok discussing it, and yet I know stuff that *I* need brain bleach for. I should probably save it as a weapon if I meet one of the people to avoid in dark alleys that someone was listing.

• 2 months later...

This topic...it's just...seriously, you had to go there, huh?

It's like having sexual relations with a corpse. That's exactly what it is, and sense such things happen in real life, someone probably did do it. Though, I would expect the demand for...sex with...Lifeless would be quite low, considering you can't make a profit, it would probably only happen on a person-to-person basis.

Oh, I doubt there's a thriving market for it, but I doubt it's especially rare. People wouldn't see it as a corpse, they'd see it as a highly interactive doll.

Scientifically speaking, I doubt it would even be possible. Given that we all know the necessary physiological functions to have sex (I.E being able to sustain an erection), I don't think the ichor in their veins is functionally blood. Therefore, I doubt there would be enough "blood flow" to the nether regions.

Their hearts don't beat, right?

Let me try and put this in a way that's not too crude...Nope, I've got nothing.

It wouldn't need fully functional reproductive organs to make it work as a sex too.

I'm saying Bill Clinton could fine some use for one.

• 2 weeks later...

Scientifically speaking, I doubt it would even be possible. Given that we all know the necessary physiological functions to have sex (I.E being able to sustain an erection), I don't think the ichor in their veins is functionally blood. Therefore, I doubt there would be enough "blood flow" to the nether regions.

I was thinking more of female corpses.

This thread is the reason spam bots come to us offering us love potions.... 

I was thinking the reason for that was the many instances of the word "magic" in this forum, but you are probably right, "lifeless sex slave" would be a more fitting match for it. "hypnotized" or "mindless" in place of lifeless would be even better, but that's close enough, the spambots aren't picky about it.

I know a necrophiliac online and from what little I know of the science involved (and can remember from her personal anecdotes), fingers can also get the job done thanks to rigor mortis.

Really? Where is that mentioned? I have been kicking around an idea for an Awakener to do. My thought was what would happen if they made a statue from wood then got it Soulcast into diamond and Awakened it the same way that Nightblood was. Then used Hemalurgy to Spike someone's Identity into it. What would happen? Is it possible to do? Because that would be an awesome side character to read about.

Brandon's Warbreaker annotations mentioned it.

Ugh... Did we HAVE to necro one of the most rule-34'ed threads there are in 17th Shard!?

You, my friend, have obviously forgotten the Syl thread. That was one hell of a depraved thread... *shudder*

I know a necrophiliac online and from what little I know of the science involved (and can remember from her personal anecdotes), fingers can also get the job done thanks to rigor mortis.

...I'm not going to ask how you know one in the first place or how said necrophiliac got a corpse to sleep with in the first place.

I really would not be surprised, though it is extremely distasteful in my opinion. Lifeless are certainly cheap enough, and they don't need to be paid. We also know that Jewel very probably got it on with Clod, but it was very taboo. So it probably wouldn't be common or out in the open. But people being people, it has to have happened somewhere, unfortunately.

emphasis mine, but where did it say that? I dont remember that!

emphasis mine, but where did it say that? I dont remember that!

In the annotations:

Clod the Lifeless

Yes, Clod is Arsteel, in case you were wondering. After Vasher killed him, Denth’s team decided to have him made into a Lifeless. Partially because Denth was curious if it was possible, and partially because Arsteel was such a capable warrior that they knew he’d make for an excellently skilled Lifeless. It isn’t as good as having Arsteel himself, of course, but Clod is probably the greatest Lifeless swordfighter in existence right now in the entire world.

Another tidbit that never comes up is that Jewels was in love with Arsteel, which is the primary reason she joined Denth’s team in the first place. Arsteel joined it because he wanted to try to redeem Denth; he felt that a reconciliation between Denth and Vasher was possible, and as a peacemaker, he thought he might be able to make it happen. As for why Vasher killed him . . . well, I’m afraid that’s another story that will have to wait for the sequel.

Jewels is still in love with him. And yes, she still sleeps with him on occasion. And yes, she’s a little bit unhinged emotionally and mentally because of his death.

(source)

Anyway, I think this conversation has run its course and is running into some inappropriate topics for this forum.  Why don't we just let it die?