[All Cosmere]Shadesmar(t)! The greatest shopping center in the Cosmere!

RShara

Ye Olde Madde Scientiste Shoppe:

Best selection of Death ray fabrials! Lifeless zombies for work and Shaod Hoed for that moaning flavour in your lair!

Steamworks from Scadrial! Screaming shardblades! MaiPon essence marks and Hemalurgic spikes to help those who cannot get the level of madness they want on their own, as well as spike-your-friend kits!

A limited-time offer: Voidspren and a Voidbringer spike - get into the groove of Spite!

Rosharan Almanac: Don't let the Everstorm catch you with your pants down! Be prepared!

And for the amateur historians among our customers, you can leave our store with a full collection of Cosmere autobiographies:

(Stormlight spoilers)

I Can't Go Back, by Kalak

Honor is Dead (Yes, Really), by Dalinar Kholin

I'm Just a Sweet Old Grandpa, by Taravangian

I am a Stick (author unknown)

Fire: Yes, Fire, by Taln

Edited by Kobold King

Don't forget to visit the bookstore:

100 Things I Hate About Being a Mercenary, by Denth

Destroying Evil For Dummies, by Nightblood

Returning to the Debates: A Study in Theology, by Lightsong the Bold.

The Art of Proselytizing With Womanly Wiles - Blushweaver the Beautiful

From Ironstance to Windstance: A Duelist's Guide to Beating Shardbearers - Dictated by Adolin Kholin, written by Shallan Davar/Navani Kholin/Some Vorin female

How to Understand Human Lies - Pattern

The Horticulturalist's Manual of Shadesmar Plants - Wyndle

How to Catch Things Attempting to Kill You (Or Your Loved Ones) With Your Hands - Dictated by Dalinar Kholin, written by Navani Kholin

attachicon.gifstick.jpg

"I am a stick."

...boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. Shades-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Kondeon, Arelon. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop Shades-Mart. You got that?

Assuming there are machines that can replicate Allomantic powers....

Pushcarts--Cars that can fly by Steelpushing on metal plates in the ground, and on strategically positioned poles.

Coppercloaks--Hide those pulses!

StudyHall--Places where time moves more slowly, for those all night cramming sessions!

Tin-I hearing aids and glasses (Tinitis is a ringing in your ears).

Edited by RShara

• 3 years later...

With the release of Oathbringer and White Sand Vol 2, and the new info from SoS and BoM, I thought it'd be fun to revive this thread.  We even got to see marketplaces in Shadesmar!  That was so fun!

What new things can we think of to sell at Shadesmar(t), the greatest shopping center in the Cosmere?  I'll start us off.

The Bead Fairy -- bring your own beads to be manifested by on site Lightweavers and Elsecallers!

Mandra rides!*

*Signed liability release forms stating that Shadesmar(t) will not be liable for falls from disappeared mandras are required.

Have You Seen Me?  Match your Shardblade to an existing dead-eye.