Could Szeth Kill Steelheart?

Moash

In this case Deadpool would rek Steelheart and probably utterly enrage him while refusing to die in a fight, none of this is canon however but he is an utter psychopath who can't even die so him and steelheart would be funny.

• 1 month later...

So i asked Brandon this last year at Powells - well what i asked was could a shard blade kill steel heart, provided they existed in the same universe. he replied "it depends, if they were in the cosmer then yes, if they were in Steelhearts universe then probably not."

he laughed at me for it and did say it was agood question and he did think about it for a few minutes.

So i asked Brandon this last year at Powells - well what i asked was could a shard blade kill steel heart, provided they existed in the same universe. he replied "it depends, if they were in the cosmer then yes, if they were in Steelhearts universe then probably not."

he laughed at me for it and did say it was agood question and he did think about it for a few minutes.

Yeah, think the issue is that there is a kind of logic to cosmere magic that everything operates on, and shardblades operate on a presumed mechanism that is pretty close to unstoppable without similar properties to block it. While whatever fuels Epic abilities defies logic entirely, but probably won't exist in the cosmere by that very nature.

• Chaos locked this topic