CALL TO ATTENTION: CHINESE SPAMMERS

Okay, you've probably seen by now the endless spamming these Chinese accounts are causing. We can only report so many, and I've seen around fifty (2 pages worth) posts on around 6 different subforums. I have no idea what to do, as we've never seen spamming in this large of a quantity before (I think). I'll edit in some pictures later.

@Chaos because I don't know who else to @.

It seems there is more than one account.

EDIT: It seems someone has removed almost all of the spam posts, and to you, sir/madam, I say THANK YOU!

Just so everyone knows what it looked like at the time the mass-spam happened, I managed to screenshot some of the spams. Note: This was only a few of the spam infected threads. Each picture is a page, with 25 posts. Spoilered for incredible length:

(I feel like I've gone crazy)

Spoiler

SPAMB.PNGdDDSD.PNGOOO.PNGSPAMAMA.PNGSEDDDDD.PNGSOAM.PNGSPAMA.PNGSOSOSSOS.PNGSPAM I.PNGSPAM Q.PNGSPAM!&.PNGSPAM.PNGWWW.PNGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.PNGSPAMD.PNGSPSOSO.PNGSPAMSPAM.PNGSPAMD @.PNGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.PNGSPAMKKKKKKKKK.PNGWWWWWW.PNGSSSSS.PNGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSw.PNGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.PNGSPSMSB.PNGSPAMEE.PNG

Edited by I think I am here.
*Internal screaming intensifies*

Thank you for letting us know, but making topics about spam doesn't really help us notice or find them any faster. These sorts of topics actually clutter up the 17th Shard Discussion form. Reporting is always the most helpful option, especially if there are multiple accounts. There's no need to report each and every spam post individually, as long as each account has one reported post we can fix the problem with one button click. Reporting multiple spam posts by the same user actually makes more work on our end (although if you're not sure if some spammer has been reported, err on the side of caution and report it anyway). It should be noted that while we've been working on building an international group of mods so we can cover a lot of time zones, when it is late at night in the US we are going to tend to be slower to respond. For instance when you tagged Chaos, it was 4:00 in the morning his time. We work hard to respond to spam reports in a timely matter, but there's always going to be times when we can't get rid of them as quickly. Sorry for any inconveniences there were this morning, it sounds like it was an unusually large amount.