Ink

Hey, I’m a guy, Dwig. In case you were wondering.

Tena kissed Ani lightly on the mouth for a moment, then settled back down. That sounded like something Hellbent would say, and yet not. Hellbent would have definitely threatened violence, but he never cared about anyone else. Not like Ani cared about her. Well, Ani can’t be completely different from Hellbent. They are, after all, practically the same person. She closed her eyes and wriggled closer to Ani, the warmth of his body feeling great. He was so... something. Something that described how much she loved him, how he cared for her, how he was willing to help her after only knowing her for a day. A word that meant all of those things. Awesome. He was awesome. 

She fell asleep, feeling safe, and knowing that she was in the arms of someone who loved her.

@Ark1002

Ani watched her sleep, feeling good. He stroked her hair, and smiled. So beautiful. So, so beautiful. He kissed her forehead lightly, and watched her slow breathing. Yes, I am the luckiest man in the world. There is no one luckier. His look was caring, compassionate, and loving. He was lucky no one could see it. He grinned faintly, then nestled into the covers, keeping his arms wrapped around her. Yes, he was the luckiest... man... alive... his breathing slowed and deepened, and he slept.

@AxeliustheGreat

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, ZincAboutIt said:

Hello! This thread is super old and we don't usually resurrect them out of the blue. If you're looking for a tavern, The Bleeding Spike thread is currently the only tavern open for operation at the moment. :] 

Blame me, I directed them here. :P Since it’s a place that still exists, I didn’t see any reason to make a new thread for the same area. The character was looking for somewhere TUBA-based to work. 

4 hours ago, Soulbinder said:

A young woman with long sandy brown hair walks in. 

"Um... hi? Do you guys happen to be hiring?" She pulls a muffin out of her bag and takes a bite.

April popped her head up from beneath the counter, smiling widely. “Hello there! Just a sec, honey.” After a few moments she stood up entirely and set a cloth and spray bottle of cleaning fluid on the bar, then turned to wash her hands. When she’d finished, she bustled out from behind the bar and held out her hand to shake. “We usually hire TUBAists; are you one of our members?” 

9 hours ago, AonEne said:

April popped her head up from beneath the counter, smiling widely. “Hello there! Just a sec, honey.” After a few moments she stood up entirely and set a cloth and spray bottle of cleaning fluid on the bar, then turned to wash her hands. When she’d finished, she bustled out from behind the bar and held out her hand to shake. “We usually hire TUBAists; are you one of our members?” 

“Yes, as of a few minutes ago,” Zephyr said. 

6 hours ago, Soulbinder said:

“Yes, as of a few minutes ago,” Zephyr said. 

“Well then, we’d love to have the extra help! I’m April, I usually take orders. What’s your name, and have you worked in a restaurant before?” 

3 hours ago, AonEne said:

“Well then, we’d love to have the extra help! I’m April, I usually take orders. What’s your name, and have you worked in a restaurant before?” 

Zephyr shook her head. “I’ve been to culinary school, but this would be the first restaurant.”

3 hours ago, Soulbinder said:

Zephyr shook her head. “I’ve been to culinary school, but this would be the first restaurant.”

“Culinary school.” April made an impressed face. “Good for you, dear. What was your name, again?” 

April laughed. “Perfect for this guild. Great, you can help bake in the kitchens.” 

I’m not sure how far you want to go with this or what you want to get involved in plot-wise, if anything, with the Era wrapping up. Do you have any plans?