Indefinite Fullborn [Theory] [Mistborn Era 2 Spoilers]

Kaj

The easiest way to become a fullborn according to my knowledge. Correct me if there are any inaccuracies.

From my knowledge a Full Feruchemist is able to:

1. Store Weight in Iron
  2. Store Speed in Steel
  3. Store Strength in Pewter
  4. Store Senses in Tin
  5. Store Mental Speed in Zinc
  6. Store Warmth in Brass
  7. Store Memories in Copper
  8. Store Wakefullness in Bronze
  9. Store Breath in Cadmium
  10. Store Energy (Food) in Bendalloy
  11. Store Health in Gold
  12. Store Determination in Electrum
  13. Store Identity in Aluminum
  14. Store Connection in Duralumin
  15. Store Fortune in Chromium
  16. Store Investiture in Nicrosil

An Allomancer is able to:

1. Steelpush
  2. Ironpull
  3. Pewter Enhanced Physical Abilities
  4. Tin Enhanced Senses
  5. Zinc Riot Emotions
  6. Brass Soothed Emotions
  7. Copper Hidden Allomantic Pulses and Resistance to Emotional Allomancy.
  8. Bronze Heard Allomantic Pulses
  9. Gold past shadows.
  10. Electrum Possible Future Choices
  11. Cadmium Slow Time Bubble
  12. Bendalloy Speed Time Bubble
  13. Duralumin Enhanced Current Metal Burned
  14. Aluminum Wiped Allomantic Reserves
  15. Nicrosil Enhanced Allomantic Burn of Target
  16. Chromium Wiped Allomantic Reserves of Target

Given that, I have come up with a way that both a mistborn and a full feruchemist could become basically fullborn. Taking into account that when a metalmind is burned, instead of getting the Allomantic power of the metal, you get the feruchemical storage multiplied by roughly ten (Probably depends on your allomantic strength. If a full feruchemist were to make unkeyed metalmind beads, by storing Identity and the other attribute, and then give them to a mistborn, they could then burn the metalminds. Then they have about ten times the attributes. Sixteen of which are the feruchemical abilities to store these attributes as well as the Nicrosil ability to store Investiture. The mistborn then stores all of these abilities into respective beads. They then use the nicrosil ability to store Investiture to store their abilities to use allomancy. They then give the beads to the feruchemist and they duplicate all of them. They then split the metalminds and indefinitely compound them. Boom. Two fullborn.

Not far off, two things:

1) Technically Fullborn can use all 16 base metals PLUS any godmetals and/or godmetal alloys, so for what it's worth there are a few more options out there.

2) You're more or less describing the process of creating UnSealed Medallions, but those also require an "excisor" which we know nothing about (other than that Wax's assumptions were wrong), which are the biggest catch/unknown of the process. Medallions, even Unsealed ones, do not permanently alter the Spiriweb, rather they are basically batteries that hold a certain amount stored and "preconfigured" Investiture.  You'd need to keep re-filling them, and (assuming you start as just a Soulbearer) you'd still need to collect Unsealed metalminds of all the metals to get teh cycle started.  After that though, it might work depending on what the Excisor is actually doing.

Current thought is that there's got to be SOMETHING that makes it less easy than what you describe, because logically it should work, and that would be all kinds of unbalanced in terms of cosmere power. 

I figured that this is how they were going to refill the Band's of Mourning. It does seem unbalanced, but I believe Brandon said the the metallic arts were realatively low on the Investiture scale as well as well as there being a limit on metal. It's going to get expensive really quick and there is only so much metal on the planet. Who knows? Maybe this is what convinces them to start the sci-fi era.

• Chaos locked this topic