Long Game 49/Anonymous Game 3: Window to the Past

little wilson

LG49/AN3: Hour 11.5 - A Storm Reduced to a Drizzle

In the shock of Adolin Kholin's death and the depletion of the Kholin family down to just the queen, the few celebration-goers who were left alive took a moment of silence. Perhaps it was to mourn Adolin. Perhaps it was to mourn all the recently passed. Perhaps it was merely because they were emotionally drained. Or perhaps it was for an entirely different reason. The only thing that was certain was that nothing really happened.

No one was ostracized.
No one was killed

And no, there is not a character named "No One" who just had this happen to them so don't ask

This cycle will end on Tuesday, 30 October, at 11:30 PM MDT.
ora_1540963800.png

14 hours ago, SE_Ialai_Sadeas said:

If I may ask, Klade, what was the important action that you took last turn that prevented you from assisting my action?

11 hours ago, SE_Klade said:

I'm afraid sharing right now might increase the chance I get attacked.

"Klade, I went to search for you after you left the hall about an hour ago. I got held up for about half an hour, but when I finally got out, I could not find you." Jasnah responded, seeing that klade was back. 

"I would like to ask you a couple of questions in private, please." Jasnah said, stepping away to a corner of the room."

Klade, Who else are you worried will attack you? By hiding, and explaining that you plan to gamble, you have shown that you do not have major urgency in completing your win condition, Adolin was the one who was most afraid of you, and therefore, he was the one to attack you. I think that by evading answering, you are making us more suspicious of you. 

Last cycle you were hiding, which is also what I imagine you did the night before. So I understand that. You will likely continue to hide, until you are ready to perform your action, which could be any cycle now, therefore making the rest of us more nervous about you, and more likely to retaliate. 

"If ever there is to be peace between our two peoples" Jasnah began, "we must put aside our differences. We must come together, and form an alliance that is mutually beneficial to both sides. In order to meet this need, I hereby declare pardon to any and all people who have engaged in criminal acts this evening" However, each of your names will be placed on a watchlist. I cannot have criminals running around this kingdom. Furthermore, I hereby grant that the Parshendi will have a Seat on the Alethi magisterial council. This seat will be advisory only, and will not have a vote in most matters, But this will allow the Parshendi to have advanced notice of any decisions that the Alethi choose to make."

After a moment of awkward pause, Jasnah continued "I realize that this is unconventional, and may draw criticism from many of the outer peoples of our kingdom. Therefore, this decision will be re-evaluated 6 months from now to determine it's effectiveness, and it's advantages for both our people."