Heya!

Inky

Hello @QueenOfInk 

Based on your name, can I assume you like writing? If so, the creators corner might be a great spot for you! Or maybe you could try visiting the role play section, and Join the Alleyverse. My personal favorite spot is actually Sanderson Elimination. It's Forum Mafia!!! 

Anyways, How far into SA are you? Would you rather live on Roshar or Scadrial? Or Nalthis? 

Also, we like to greet each other using the saying from Warbreaker "My life to yours, My breath become yours" You should try it!

Welcome and have an upvote!

What is your favorite book?

If you could choose one magic system (counting each radiant order as it's own system), which Brandon Sanderson magic system would you want to have?

What other books have you read? (non-Brandon/non-cosmere)

Be wary of people offering you cookies. I would suggest you check out Archer's about me page for details

Though you probably already know about the "My life to yours..." saying as you have read Warbreaker.  Though there is a club on here for Drabs, so if you want to join, feel free to give your Breath to me.  I wont mind.

Edited by Sprinoirim