Okay, so I admit that the only reason I posted this was to get attention and let everyone know I'm semi-officially off hiatus. I feel like the title says it all, so I'm not going to go into details about motivations and stuff.

Well, maybe my motivations for posting this cancer. I did it because every other even remotely plausible ship (and many even less plausible ones) seemed to be taken, and nobody else seemed to be posting about this. Also, Kaladin seemed a bit lonely on his island of being an extremely screwed up grumpy woobie, so I figured I might as well give him company in that.

Please don't like this trash. The attention it generates is enough. You can discuss it if you want in the comment section below, though. That's what the comment section is for.

4 minutes ago, CrazyRioter said:

My crackship for Venli is Renarin.

I normally don't do shipping of any kind, but I've been watching some cancerous YouTube channels like iSorrowproductions (his productions have nothing to do with shipping, instead, he just plays map games with people with funny mustaches trying to kill each other in them), and I'm pretty sure the cancer is contagious.

I don't know how I ended up deciding to express it with a crack ship, though...

4 hours ago, The Allomantic Metalhead said:

I normally don't do shipping of any kind, but I've been watching some cancerous YouTube channels like iSorrowproductions (his productions have nothing to do with shipping, instead, he just plays map games with people with funny mustaches trying to kill each other in them), and I'm pretty sure the cancer is contagious.

I don't know how I ended up deciding to express it with a crack ship, though...

I feel like calling things cancer all the time is objectively worse than shipping :P

9 hours ago, The Allomantic Metalhead said:

ISP calls himself cancer all the time, but, yeah, I guess you're right

Not sure what that has to do with Venli x Kaladin, but that does sound worse than this ship :ph34r:

Personally I'm more of a Shalladin or a Syladin or Kalah... Taradin... maybe Jasnadin too. Venli I feel is pretty much going to be out there doing her own thing during Book 4. Whereas Kaladin might find resolution to that romantic subplot during it elsewhere.

On 28/08/2018 at 10:35 AM, Unlicensed Hemalurgist said:

If you think Venli x Kaladin is the worst ship that's ever sailed this fandom, then you have yet to comprehend the true horror that is Moash x Leshwi.

But have you considered Moash x Kaladin? Because that definitely already exists... 

Frantically shoves age difference between Jasnah and Shallan in a closet to hide from @CrazyRioter

Edited by LadyLameness

Kaladin X Kaladin (Kalaladin).

EDIT:

Mmmmm. Kaladin X Pattern (Paladin? Kattern?)

Kaladin X Cusicesh (Kalicesh, Cusadin)

Kaladin X Axies (Axadin)

Kaladin X Kelsier [if no one's said it!] (Kalsier, Keladin)

EDIT 2:

Kaladin X Adonalsium (Kaladonalsium, Adonaladin)

I did have a semi-rational suspicion that Kaladin might end up with Azure, due to mutual handy-with-a-weapon sentiments or what.

While I'm at it, though, Kaladin X Nightblood (no idea for a combo word) EDIT 3: Though a Syl/Nightblood relationship could be amusing (Nightphrena!)

Edited by Ripheus23

Honestly I don't like all 'real' Kalladin ships, and when I saw Venli x Kaladin in the title I hyped myself up :)

I just really want someone to help Kaladin, and for some reason Venli might be viable after her 'upgrates' are finished.

As of now as I write this post Venlidin is my Kaladin's OTP :D:D:D.

Just now, Bigmikey357 said:

I think this illustrates just how bad Kal needs a playmate. For those of you with a more unconventional bent, hows about Kaladin x Adolin?

Kaladin X Adolin is probably my secondary to Syladin.