Alleyverse Meme Thread

BitBitio

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

I actually agree with this, though Zinc did quote it so at least there’s that. (Zinc don’t delete it or people will really be confused :P

Zinc, you know what you have to do.

1 hour ago, Snipexe said:

but stuff like this is a slippery slope

Egads! The hide function has started to [redacted]!

23 minutes ago, MetaTerminal said:

Zinc, you know what you have to do.

Egads! The hide function has started to [redacted]!

I kinda expect her to.

And now I just have to delete all the Main Plot threads, and everyone will be truly confused.

I'm not going to delete anything, and I agree that it's poor etiquette to delete posts that have been commented on. This place is already confusing, adding to the confusion won't make things any better. I realize this is just the meme thread but still, now that the "hide" option is available I don't think we should abuse it.

1 hour ago, RayOfSunshine said:

I kinda expect her to.

And now I just have to delete all the Main Plot threads, and everyone will be truly confused.

We would just unhide the plot threads and then do terrible things to you in retaliation. 

Probably. 

More likely ask you to stop nicely. :D 

2 hours ago, RayOfSunshine said:

I get that you’re joking, but tons of people have worked hard to write in those, and don’t have backups of their work. I, for one, would be extremely ticked if almost everything I’ve written in the Alleyverse disappeared with no way to get it back (unless the mods undid it). So please don’t even threaten to do that. 

21 hours ago, AonEne said:

I get that you’re joking, but tons of people have worked hard to write in those, and don’t have backups of their work. I, for one, would be extremely ticked if almost everything I’ve written in the Alleyverse disappeared with no way to get it back (unless the mods undid it). So please don’t even threaten to do that. 

*sighs*

Yes, Ene, I was joking

Just now, RayOfSunshine said:

I want to expand the threats to other guilds :P

I was thinking of that, like the first two are most guilds, then the third is the DA, then just us bakers with our fiery cookie dough. Who needs assassinations and abominations, we have annihilation. :P

Me: *watching a video game playthrough*

1a1a1a1a1a.PNG

Me: Needs to be blonder. And aren't her eyes supposed to be blue? Come on now, get your facts right!

Edit: GUYS I FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE GIFS MY LIFE IS FOREVER CHANGED

387ox3.gif

FOREVER CHANGED I TELL YOU

Edited by AonEne
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

On 8/17/2019 at 9:12 AM, Lord Furret said:

Ooh, did you finish Before The Storm? How was it?

It was okay. I would've been highly exasperated with the characters playing it myself, I think, and it definitely wasn't as good as the original game, but it was...okay.

My Braces Stop Me From Nothing 

Spoiler

Ajax’s poky tool of black fire swooped down again, and Deteca barely dodged it, grinding her teeth. 

“YOu SHouLdn’T dO thAT, it’S BAD FoR yOuR tEEth,” Ajax screamed at her. 

“SHUT UP DENTIST MAN,” she screamed back, attempting to Voidmake him while hiding behind the horizontal chair in the middle of the room. 

“I’m an orthodontist! We’re different! WE TORTURERS HAVE FEELINGS TOO YOUNG LADY!” 

She accidentally Voidmade the chair instead, and he threw rubber bands with aluminum attached at her. Deteca swatted then away, cringing as Ajax hefted a bottle of mouthwash and upended it. 

He laughed menacingly, baring his bright white, perfectly straight teeth. “An Epic touched this for me,” he roared at her. “It will NEVER RUN OUT!” Indeed, the green liquid gushed through the bottle’s opening, beginning to pool on the floor. Soon it would flood the room. 

Deteca glared at him and ran into the next room, where several Conqueror secretaries turned to her, strange features somehow looking cheerful - though the cheer was somehow creepy, so it canceled out. “When would you like to schedule your next appointment?” they asked her in unison. 

She turned and ran back into the first room, submerging her ankles in sticky mint-smelling mouthwash. Ajax grabbed an air hose and activated it; the wind that rushed forth felt like a hurricane, lifting papers, posters with inspirational sayings, and debris from around the room and hurling it at her. She sliced through what she could with her sword, but still got smacked in the forehead with a little paper cup and stumbled backward. 

Throwing the air hose aside, Ajax snagged a bundle of floss and moved forward to tie her up. Deteca lay there in the mouthwash, trying to figure out what to do as he smothered her in it. 

“I want to kill you as you’re helpless,” he hissed at her. “This is only the start of my plan to take over EVERY MEDICAL INDUSTRY IN THE WORLD.” He summoned a Shardtoothbrush. “It’s not like you could’ve ever stopped me anyway. The prophecy says only one with perfect teeth can win against me!” 

Deteca felt hatred well up within her for the suppressed trauma of dentistry and had a quick flashback to when she was being told everything her new metal equipment would prevent her from doing. Her hatred fueled her Voidmaking, and she vaporized the floss binding. 

“MY BRACES STOP ME FROM NOTHING,” she roared, wrestling his Shardtoothbrush away from him and stabbing its pointed end right up into his heart. 

Thanks to Voidus and Zinc. 

(I don’t freaking know, okay)