Alleyverse Meme Thread

BitBitio

Defending Elysium:

“It isn’t exactly a prime vacation spot,” Jason noted, strolling over to the window and trying to imagine what the city would look like to normal eyes. It would be dark, he decided - most of it didn’t vibrate very much to him. Dark and tall, like a city constructed entirely of alleyways.

Hmmmm.

7 hours ago, ElendVenture said:

33ls4r.jpg

*Gladly takes credit*

*Realizes the amount of memes about him has reached the second highest of an AV member*

3 hours ago, Silva said:

A summary of some Alleyverse developments.

5d06b98b33494_Screenshot2019-06-16at5_49_28PM.png.3481f7d878feed7325378effe0601640.png

I MADE THE LAST ONE

42 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Excuse me! Mac is not a member of HR. Cam is the HR member. He doesn't have a mustache

Sorry, since you write Cam, your profile pic was the best image I could think of. :P

5 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

It’s ok lol, Mac is just very touchy about this subject because Cam from HR with a mustache looks exactly like him. 

Its gotten him in a quite a few sticky situations. 

Here, for (the character) Mac's sake then - a few alternates:

33xelr.jpg33xeo0.jpg

All the amazing artwork was done by Zinc (but if you're in this thread you probably already know that) except for my epic black scribbles at the end, aren't they so great and not last-minute because I spent enough time on this already. Oh and the black hole pictures are credited to whoever took them, I don't pay attention to that sorry :P

Put it in a spoiler tag 'cause it's freaking huge. My computer lagged while I was making it lol so I hope whatever you're using doesn't crash before you can see my gloriously bad, I bet meme! May I present to you Voidus and Laurelai with a cameo of Lita:

Spoiler

34b3ny.jpg

2 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

@AonEne This is hilarious, I am honored! :P 

Thanks! And thanks again for letting me use your stuff. And thanks to Voidus for writing funny things that can be memed (and not minding, at least afaik, when we do so).

I did consider putting in Lusk or someone from TUBA noticing, but decided it was already too complicated and besides I wouldn't have as many image options. Now I'm going to stop rambling about this, definitely, I promise.