Fan-Made Mistborn Soundtrack

Borio Singaldi

Thank you, Jebus. And to mark the occasion of transferal, I have one more song to share! Ironically, it's the one song I have made that I forgot to put on that list seen above. :P  (Edit: Since this is the start of a new page, more like the list seen at the end of page 2)

Hero of Ages.m4a

This is a working theme of sorts used for the topic of the Hero of Ages across the series. I kind of imagine a choir of obligators Gregorian chanting this, like a legend out of their mythology.

Edited by Firerust

• 3 years later...

HELLO, EVERYBODY! It's been, what, three years since I last posted on here? Ooh, that's been a while. Let's go over this again from the top.

I'm happy to say that I've done a lot of work on my Fanmade Mistborn Soundtrack in that space of time. I want to share every single song, but that would be double-posting upon triple-posting galore, so for starters, I'm just going to share the YouTube playlist I made that has every single publicly released Mistborn song I've ever made. And every new song I post will be linked in this thread hereafter. I know it's been a while and it's understandable if y'all forgot this ever happened, haha, but I am back and I want to plug this music wherever I can! I love Mistborn, I love music, and I love making Mistborn music. It's my dream to one day compose the official soundtrack to a Mistborn movie series. Or if that doesn't happen, at the very least a concept album or seven.

So, here we are with the updated and still updating Fanmade Mistborn Soundtrack!!!

Any and all feedback and song-sharing is most welcome and appreciated.

On 6/8/2022 at 6:17 PM, Bondsmith-Edgedancer said:

you sir, are a genius. Nothing else needs to be said. This music is phenomenal.

I was worried no one would notice this, so thank you for that. For your kind words and the fact that you said anything at all. It means a lot to me.

And now that I'm back and have a new video released since the last post, here is the next and newest track in the series, set during the prologue of The Final Empire! Featuring amazing artwork by the fabulously talented Deandra Scicluna, this is Visit From the Survivor!

• 2 weeks later...

And here is the third and final song I made for the prologue of The Final Empire: New Days Are Coming! Based on the scene where Mennis and the other skaa get up in the morning to find that Kelsier has killed their noble lord and all his soldiers and burned his mansion down, effectively forcing the skaa into freedom. I hope you guys enjoy the music!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not done yet! So long as this is my thread that I've started and double-posting or even triple-posting is allowed, I'm going to keep on sharing these songs in the desperate hope that anyone will notice them! And here's a big brain moment... it's not a double post if people respond... ;)

So here is a compilation of the past three songs I've shared on here...

And then for the REAL new song... This one!

This one is very different from any other Mistborn song I've done, since I wanted to go for an ethereal, out of this world sound for the Cognitive Realm. I really hope you guys enjoy this one!