City of Oasis

Lord Meeker

7 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"An assassination." Zokora replied to Tena and shook her head. What a mess. An assassination at their gala. Again. Were they never able to have a party without somebody blowing up the place? "Can you help them to look into this?"

@Sherlock Holmes

Mike followed Mari to the corpse. "Hi. I'm Mike." He introduced himself and then shook his head. "Yeah, I suppose you know that, after earlier." He looked down at the corpse. "They shot something at him. Maybe we can find a projectile." Paling he looked at the destroyed body.

"He saved me once. And his last memory is me shouting at him." he whispered and stared at what remained of Mr. Itiah.

"Mari," she answered with a quick nod. She knelt down next to the body, turning it so she could inspect it easier. "Huh," she said. "I don't remember these wounds from when he collapsed." She pointed at the wounds in his head and chest.

Edit: By the way, who has noticed the guy flying out through the roof? Because that would probably draw some attention, and makes finding the most likely suspect kind of easy.

Edited by kenod

Mike nodded.

"Can you see the dart?" He asked Tena, "or whatever caused the other wounds? As large as they are, something should be left. We saw the corpse the whole time, they didn't take anything away."

Still he didn't move closer, there were enough around Mr. Itiah already. He was dead. Somehow it was hard to grasp. As if he was alone, as if nobody was here with him. Nobody to catch him, to slow down his fall.

@kenod @Sherlock Holmes

@That Violin Guy

Edited by Sorana

Mari tilted her head. "Is there any specific reason to?" She asked. "It isn't as if we can't figure out what killed him just by looking at him. Someone hit him with something, probably that dart, and then someone else put those holes in him. I figure it was probably getting shot in the head that killed him, not any poisons."

2 minutes ago, kenod said:

Mari tilted her head. "Is there any specific reason to?" She asked. "It isn't as if we can't figure out what killed him just by looking at him. Someone hit him with something, probably that dart, and then someone else put those holes in him. I figure it was probably getting shot in the head that killed him, not any poisons."

"No, it's not necessary, it just might help." Avalon said.

Tena put on work gloves and felt around at Mr. Itiah's neck, then found the dart. "Probably poisoned," she muttered, then raised her voice as she thought of something. "Okay, so, he's obviously been assassinated. Who did it? TUBA? No, we're on good terms with them for the time being. Though, there could be a rogue faction that did this... Honestly, it could be almost anyone. Also, can someone bring in a person who can examine the body properly?" @Sorana

5 hours ago, That Violin Guy said:

Vio stopped playing looking at Mr. Itiah reaching down and activating a device on his belt. Six spikes shot out of it and hit Mr. Itiah in the chest and brain. Killing him. 

NO SUCH THING AS OVERKILL :lol: 

The girl backed away from the group that was gathering around Mr. Itiah, inspecting his body, figuring out their plan! They were going to learn everything and come after them and assassinate them back and why oh why had she volunteered to come on this mission. 

She’s just gonna be standing there staring at them guiltily. 

4 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

"He got hit from over there," Tena said, pointing to the place where the violinist had been.

"How can you tell?" Nila asked, a homicidal glint in her eyes. 

Nila's just like that.

Edited by That Violin Guy

18 minutes ago, That Violin Guy said:

"How can you tell?" Nila asked, a homicidal glint in her eyes. 

"Because that's the direction where the blows came from," Tena said. 

12 minutes ago, kenod said:

"Maybe we should check who ran away?" Mari asked.

"Only half of the people here, since someone was firing a gun a fair bit. Though I didn't see any bullets."

59 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

"Because that's the direction where the blows came from," Tena said. 

"Only half of the people here, since someone was firing a gun a fair bit. Though I didn't see any bullets."

"I see," Mari replied. "Also, for your bullets, look in these holes in his skull, you'll probably find them there." She sighed. "So, what do we do? Do we go around asking people if they saw anything suspicious?"

7 hours ago, kenod said:

"I see," Mari replied. "Also, for your bullets, look in these holes in his skull, you'll probably find them there." She sighed. "So, what do we do? Do we go around asking people if they saw anything suspicious?"

"Perhaps," Nila mused. "Or maybe we could... Never mind."

Talas crouched by the corpse, touching the dart wound and smelling his finger. Mild sedative. Venomous in nature.

“Mother, I’m not exactly Silas anymore. He's still in there, but so is the other one. We're just both in charge now. If you want to, you can still call me Silas, but he isn't who I am anymore. No, not him ever again."

@Sherlock Holmes

Mike straightened, looked around.

"The Violin player is gone. And they told me, that they weren't a Ghostblood, but invited for a special occasion." He paled when he connected the different thoughts. "They might be included. On the stage, they had the best position to shoot him."

His eyes fell on a girl, that was staring at them guiltily. "Don't you think, that she looks suspicious?" he asked quietly Mari and the others above the corpse.

@kenod @Sherlock Holmes @That Violin Guy @bees?

4 hours ago, Sorana said:

"The Violin player is gone. And they told me, that they weren't a Ghostblood, but invited for a special occasion." He paled when he connected the different thoughts. "They might be included. On the stage, they had the best position to shoot him."

His eyes fell on a girl, that was staring at them guiltily. "Don't you think, that she looks suspicious?" he asked quietly Mari and the others above the corpse.

Mari looked at Mike. "The fact that he's an outsider makes him suspicious," she said softly. "If he was invited we should be able to see who he was, and arrest him that way. We should also check who exactly invited him."

She looked at the girl he indicated, trying to avoid showing she had noticed her. She wasn't sure what Mike had noticed, but if he said so she should probably trust his judgement. "Don't know," She softly answered. "I'll go get her, asking some questions can't hurt." She started turning around towards the girl.

@AonEne

9 hours ago, bees? said:

Talas crouched by the corpse, touching the dart wound and smelling his finger. Mild sedative. Venomous in nature.

“Mother, I’m not exactly Silas anymore. He's still in there, but so is the other one. We're just both in charge now. If you want to, you can still call me Silas, but he isn't who I am anymore. No, not him ever again."

@Sherlock Holmes

Tena nodded. "I get that. Still have my boy, right?" She reached over and ruffled his hair. "What should I call you, then?"

I need a character to be in this plot to direct things somewhat, so by some timey wimey shenanigans here’s Lusk :P

Lusk walked ahead slowly, up the narrow steps to the stage, tapping his cane on the ground as he walked, his normal age for now. “Now, what in storms happened here?” He said, looking at Mr. Itiah, though it was clear what had transpired moments before.

“Seems like you rustheads spent more money on decorations than storming security,” he muttered.

9 hours ago, Sorana said:

Nila smiled. "Most definitely." She ran forward and threw a punch at the girls head.

3 minutes ago, That Violin Guy said:

Nila smiled. "Most definitely." She ran forward and threw a punch at the girls head.

Mari jumped forwards as well, storing all her mass as soon as her feet left the ground. She shot forwards, moving past Nila. Immediately she started tapping mass, suddenly coming to a halt. She spun around, catching Nila's fist. "Don't do anything hasty," she said in a cold tone. "Hurting her can wait until we're actually sure she won't cooperate."

8 minutes ago, kenod said:

Mari jumped forwards as well, storing all her mass as soon as her feet left the ground. She shot forwards, moving past Nila. Immediately she started tapping mass, suddenly coming to a halt. She spun around, catching Nila's fist. "Don't do anything hasty," she said in a cold tone. "Hurting her can wait until we're actually sure she won't cooperate."

Nila looked hurt. 

Avalon regained control transforming his body back to male. "Sorry about my sister," he said. "She's a bit hurt happy."