City of Oasis

Lord Meeker

Rick's Blade tried to melt, but Rick did not let it. The Investiture in the Blade held it together. 

~~~

Dwig dropped Pureblade, then re-summoned it, pointing it at Cain. 

"You, sir, are going to be a severe annoyance."

Could Epic powers melt heartstone? Or could you re-summon a Shardblade, after it's been melted. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Jacques Rodriguez said:

Rick's Blade tried to melt, but Rick did not let it. The Investiture in the Blade held it together. 

~~~

Dwig dropped Pureblade, then re-summoned it, pointing it at Cain. 

"You, sir, are going to be a severe annoyance."

It couldn't do anything to heartstone, it's to powerful, shardblades would be resummoned.

Hellbent let it disappear, then summoned it again. He smiled.

"Solace. THis is your last warning. LEAVE."

27 minutes ago, AxeliustheGrizzled said:

Tena snapped her fingers, and Solace appeared three feet to her right, which was about twenty feet away from the missiles. The tracking device she’d planted on him allowed her to do that, and she’d only use it if Solace was going to die.

20 feet away isn’t going to be much safer.

Mac summoned me, but the immediate issue has been resolved. Regarding his query about Epics, I don't think it would be true to the books to impose preemptive restrictions of any kind, besides the general ones we apply about being realistic and avoiding rare combinations, as well as OP restrictions. Kidpen or Voidus are more experienced with what works when RPing with Reckoners, so I'll defer to them if they want to disagree.

I'm confused when Cain got umbrageous teleportation abilities. That's a powerful ability I was not aware of. But setting that aside, I'd recommend expanding his weakness. He is currently unable to manipulate living things. How about he has difficulty manipualting matter with a spiritual connection to living things, on par with allomancer's ability to Push things? For example, these things would be ranked from impossible to hard to easy to manipulate: A hand, a hemalurgic spike, a metalmind, a wooden chair, a rock. A spren, as a living thing, can not be manipulated. 

On an unrelated note everyone, I know you're having fun, but keep it fair. Give people a chance to respond to your actions/attacks, letting them detail the impact on them. And more detail you can provide, the better. Explaining how splicing DNA, planting trackers, or teleportation is done demystifies it, making it more reasonable. Plus, it gives people the opportunity to provide intelligent constructive criticism.  

Edited by Archer

A yell erupted in the crowd, tearing through the rest as a dome of light surrounded a figure coated head-to-toe in glowing turquoise armour. The dome moved with him as the figure advanced, pushing anyone in front to the sides. Another yell, and he expanded the forcefield to the size of a bus instantly and then back again to its normal size, throwing everyone away and creating a large clearing where the man stood. The armoured man thrust a hand to his side and a silvery-white sword fitting for the amour appeared in it.

Max was here.

Yes, Archer, that does make sense. I had intended for things that Cain has done to last for a very limited amount of time. The bigger the feat, the shorter it lasts. But yes, I do need to work on a better weakness.

Seconding Archer here.

Possible exception that Invested things should probably resist Epic powers to some extent, not necessarily immune, but resistant. Mostly just to keep things consistent for anyone who is less familiar with Reckoners as it's not part of the cosmere.

Cain glared at Hellbent from the side of the building he was leaning on. He looked back at Solace. “Yes, I know I am rash with my decision making. I would be glad to let you take the lead,” He looked back at Hellbent, “and you need to shut up. We know you want him to leave. But Solace needs to do his speech.”