City of Oasis

Lord Meeker

Rick shifted his grip on the Blade.

"damnation, I'm sure glad I took this thing, even if it is driving me insane." he stared at Solace "You will feel this blade's kiss, I swear it"

~~~ 

Dwig summoned Pureblade and looked at Ciera. The look said: 'I'll get the fast one, you go for the Elantrian.' She nodded, smiling. Dwig felt the same way, it had been a while since they had fought together.

~~~ 

Ciera was a bit confused, but she was ready to fight nonetheless. She saw Dwig look at her and understood. She smiled, preparing weaves of Air for the Elantrian's hands.

A brilliant laser blast shot towards Solace, superheating the air and boiling the rock near it. Mr Amber’s black car shot towards him, the laser originating from the massive bloodforged Firebringer’s lense windsheild.

Mr Amber’s car has firbringer’s Lense windsheild, voidbringer’s lenses around it. Retractable aluminum spikes, smart missles/bombs, epic technology letting it shrink and makes it unbreakable from external force. 

8 minutes ago, Badadah said:

"I don't have a blade they're at a different location. You got anything I can borrow?"

Althea pulled the device she had been using the whole evening out of her pocket and silently started speaking into it. After a short while some underlings appeared, thankfully still loyal to them and offered Hellbent a Shardblade.

"Solace, I will stand with the one that lead us after the war. Destroying things is easy, it's building them up that is the hard work. Inspire people to follow you during a crisis is easy, especially if you cause that crisis yourself. I won't join your side."

Cain waved his hands. All the weapons of the opposing group fell to the ground and began to melt down to nothingness. “Now, let’s not get feisty with weapons. We do not need that right now. Now if you will, leave and everything will be fine. You’re inevitable doom will just be prolonged,” Cain looks at Solace, “He is the rightful ruler, and I’m sorry you can’t see that.”

1 hour ago, Bad_Karma said:

Cain waved his hands. All the weapons of the opposing group fell to the ground and began to melt down to nothingness. “Now, let’s not get feisty with weapons. We do not need that right now. Now if you will, leave and everything will be fine. You’re inevitable doom will just be prolonged,” Cain looks at Solace, “He is the rightful ruler, and I’m sorry you can’t see that.”

I'm not sure if you can melt a spren with that? And apart from that, I feel like it should be my decision, if my spren dies or not.

Edited by Sorana

45 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Quick note, I think that his melting would not kill your spren, just change the form, and because spren can willingly change their shape, I don't think that that would affect it. But I'm not sure if he can affect invested weaponry. I know that reckoners isn't cosmere, but I think the same rules should still apply. Epic powers should encounter interference from invested objects. Archer, what do you think?

@Archer

Ioc heard commotion a ways away. It shrugged, then floated down to retrieve its knife. it was kinda hungry too, so Ioc grabbed the unfortunate chipmunk and ate it.

No questions asked.

Ioc began walking at a leisurely pace towards the commotion, in the direction it knew lay Oasis City.

Edited by Gancho Libre