City of Oasis

Lord Meeker

Jup. Jup. Anyways. Ehem. Well I would prefer to kill. Aiming a gun at someone and shooting at them almost seems like godmodding if they dont have some kind of healing ability. That is why I am killing important Npc council members.

"Let me down." Myriad cried.

"Fine!" Shouted Sebastian of the gun fire.

Sebastian deposited Myriad on the floor who pulled two poisoned knives from the belts on his side. He dashed through the wires expertly. Not touching a single one.

Althea reached out for those still living and teleported them away. (=NPCs, no PC). Several bullets hit her and she screamed, then elesecalled herself to the closest wall, out of their way. Inhaling more stormlight she felt her wounds slowly closing, and looked at the wire Sebastian used to hold himself close to ceiling. She changed it to sand, and the poison coating it to dust, then leaned against the wall, readied herself for his reaction.

Althea felt another bullet hut her arm and groaned in pain. She teleported to the other side of the room and then changed the air around Sebastian to fire. She was tired, she'd already been tired before she had went to Oasis. She needed to think, to concentrate, but right now she was mostly buying time.

5 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Do we have NPC council members?

Well as we didn't exclude the public, I figured they were spectators, secretaries, the poor guy in charge to write the summary of what the council decides, maybe some servants

Just now, Lord Meeker said:

Myriad, with his knives, rushed Devaan.

Well ok then.

Devaan smiled, realising he was spotted. He engaged Myriad.

He's using knives and not his guns, interesting choice.

Devaan reached into his pocket and pulled out a gold butterfly knife, charging his gloves, a single cut would shock. the knife an iridescent whirl, he stepped forward, expertly parrying the first strike and going for an elbow to Myriad's right eye.  

40 minutes ago, Lord Meeker said:

The man parried his first strike. That didn't mean anything. He ended his dash forcing himself into a slide. Expertly come up behind his enemy. He slashed at Devaans back and nape of his neck.

Behind you.

I know.

Devaan immediately went low, a sweeping kick snaking out to trip Myriad up.

Edited by Nohadon

The blows missed. Devaan's leg connected with his own. He was in free fall. No limbs touched the ground. He tossed a knife in the air. He palmed the ground and flipped. He caught the falling knife and threw it at Devaan, then brought out a pistol and fired in rapid succession, before once again rushing the man.