City of Oasis

Lord Meeker

Before Aeodin could stop him, the younger man called out, "Solace is the rightful leader of the ghostbloods!!"

Slowly, as one, the entire mob looked towards the two men.

"I'm not with him," said Aeodin.

Is it ok for the entire mob to look towards them?  Or is that god modding?

Ok.  

Aeodin quickly took the initiative, and drew Aon Shao in the air.  Add a few modifiers here and there, and suddenly the two men disappeared from sight...

Edit:  Under a veil of invisibleness, Aeodin drew two Aon Tia's in the air, with exactly the same modifiers.  Both Aeodin and Valdwen grabbed hold of the Aon's and were enveloped in a flash of light.  Transported somewhere unknown...

Edited by Kaladin78
Adding

3 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

“One exception?” A voice called out. The young Ghostblood was a recent recruit, recent enough not to know any better than to call out at the Righthand of the Ghostbloods themselves.

“You mean, out of your Council, the most highly trusted members of our organisation, you mean out of them, one of them just betrayed you for Solace? Who would this blasphemer be?!” A small mob of people surrounding the Ghostblood murmured in ageeement.

The figure turned a bit and stared at the recent recruit.
"Yes, that is what I implied. For his sake I hope at least part of his existensial crises ended, when he made his decision-"
Before they could say anything more someone in the crowd openly declared to follow Solace. Well that, had been expected as well. The figure waved a hand to the side and some guards stepped forward.

============================

Althea listened to the speech and nodded along the lines. Good words, the time they had spent preparing had been worth it. And the first question, as open as it had been phrased had been expected. Of course they would want to know who had decided to follow Solace. When one of the newer members openly declared their alliance to Solace she suppressed a sigh. Honestly, who had recruited that idiot? They were Ghostbloods, they acted behind the scenes, operated in the shadow and not in the bright light of day. Thankfully, that person would be Solace problem from now on. The figure waved a hand and she inhaled stormlight, prepared herself to follow the guards. They had planned for something like this as well. Though she had to admit, they had thought about a more subtle approach. When the two men vanished, she elsecalled into shadesmar, took a look at the place where they had been. And yes, there they were. Illusion, not transportation. She returned and motioned the guards to follow her, soulcast some of the air around the spot where she had seen them into flour, planing for it to stick to their cloths to make them visible again.
"I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave the city."
she announced.
@Kaladin78

4 minutes ago, Kaladin78 said:

Illusion then transportation.

I posted before you edited that one in....

Althea shrugged. That had been easy. Two gone. She returned to her place next to Mr. Amber and Hellbent and continued to observe the crowd.

Just as the symbol glowed red it immediately glowed blue. A new voice spoke.

"I applaud you Hellbent. You acted exactly two and a half minutes before I though you would." A recognizable voice responded. "I may have only a few members siding with you but you are facing me. I give all ghostbloods one final choice, join me or perish."

"For the actions of one foolish enough to oppose me I initiate level 11 protocol." 

The symbol started to blink steadily. A female voice rang from the symbol.

"Tracking status: online."

====

@The Forgetful Archivist @BringerofShadows @Sorana @Arlin @I think I am here. @ShardBreaker @Niteshado @AonEne @whattheHoid @JacobClaessen @PrinceDusty @Dr. Jacques Rodriguez @Rhapsody @WelshAnime @Jehoiada @Gancho Libre @Life&Death @Spacefaring Ferring @Nohadon @Kidpen @AxeliustheGrizzled @Kaladin78 @Badadah

Edited by Mraize

Cain steps out of the shadows. "So I've heard talk that you, Solace, that you would be a formidable opponent," Cain says, "People have warned me not to join you. Not to become allies. But, I have gone against them. I have taken it into my liberty to follow you as a loyal friend and follower."

@Mraize