City of Oasis

Lord Meeker

The man stepped forward. 

"By decree of Lord Idos. All members of the Ghostbloods, present or not, shall yield to the authority of the newly appointed Ghostblood leader Lord Idos. Resistance is futile. I await your response." The man stopped. "He holds the documents signed by the previous two heads, Rhazien Montague and Solace First, grace ting him possession of the guild, ma'am."

9 hours ago, Lord Meeker said:

By decree of Lord Idos. All members of the Ghostbloods, present or not, shall yield to the authority of the newly appointed Ghostblood leader Lord Idos. Resistance is futile. I await your response." The man stopped. "He holds the documents signed by the previous two heads, Rhazien Montague and Solace First, grace ting him possession of the guild, ma'am."

Mr Amber raise one eyebrow. “Intresting”

Edited by Life&Death

"They aren't recommendations. They are leadership transferals. Legally binding here in Oasis. I should know I studied up on them. Secondly If anyone one moves you are dead. I have a sniper on a roof. The best that I could find. I happened to break him out of a high facility prison."

7 minutes ago, Lord Meeker said:

"They aren't recommendations. They are leadership transferals. Legally binding here in Oasis. I should know I studied up on them. Secondly If anyone one moves you are dead. I have a sniper on a roof. The best that I could find. I happened to break him out of a high facility prison."

Lusk smiled at the fact he was now Head of Abominations again, but immediately frowned at the sudden takeover. "And how should we know they aren't forged?"

"Ah, but you see, transferals of leadership are only valid if they come from the current leader, which yours clearly do not." Ciera smirked at the usurper and continued "Even if your little friend could hit us, which is unlikely, as we are surrounded by several inches of solid aluminum and magic shielding, everyone here can either heal themselves, or protect themselves in some way."

Hey meeker, what are the chances Devaan sees the sniper? 

Devaan searched each roof he could see for a sniper, anything that would give him away, the glint of a gun barrel, the small shift in movements. Not having to worry about moving let him focus on being hyper-aware while Hellbent was in control.

Top priority is finding the sniper's line of fire so we can identify cover. The sterrion I concealed in our coat will take too long to draw, even if the sniper isn't focused on us, he should be able to switch targets and fire before we can get a shot off, if you want to draw, take cover first. 

Devaan surveyed the area, assessing each council member.

If Max has unlocked Sethramir's power, this wouldn't be a problem for him. If Sebastian came here to face down the council, he might have reinforcements, or the sniper is heavily invested. The handgun is made of normal steel, not aluminium, but it's loaded and ready.

If a fight breaks out, you focus the sniper, Max would probably either take Sebastian on or protect his council members, Lusk is tricky, he's probably going to save his own skin. 

The others don't know we aren't invested. So if we get hit, fight off the pain.

@Ark1002

Edited by Nohadon