City of Oasis

Lord Meeker

The Ghostbloods. The council are the leaders of the Ghostbloods, with the Leader and his Righthand at the top.

Althea put her pad aside and started to listen.

Lusk seemed to keep their bargain, and she would keep her part as well. Her eyes fell on Max, he looked trapped and she smiled at him quickly, before focusing again on Benson. Max could tell her, if he couldn't manage, if he needed help. This wasn't the place, nor the time for her to comfort him openly.

Hellbent grimaced. He trailed his finger along the boys neck, walking around him. His hand was clenched so tight on the dagger it turned white. "Do you have some reason to defend yourself? You could never have overthrown us, you know." His hand started to go numb, and his finger dug in. "So, please, explain yourself."

@beantheboy12

I did not follow through with it. And over time, I grew to feel as part of the Ghostbloods. I abandoned this design and actually let you know what I did instead. I have invested much trust in the ghostbloods and it is unfortunate that I had to leave, but it was required for my survival.

And is it not evidence itself that I confessed to the treason. I felt I was innocent.

Edited by beantheboy12

6 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

“Because I didn’t betray you and you see, word spread quickly of my actions against Mac. The DA, canton of combat, diagramists, and TUBA would all be against me had I stayed. You would be my only ally’s which would spell disaster.”

"You make me sick. The DA doesn't care about insignificant scum like you, and the Ghostbloods could protect you from the rest, easily." He started to slide the knife from it's sheath, then stopped. "Why should we let you leave here alive?" As he spoke, a red field covered the sky, and the entrances.

“Well, because I am innocent. I conspired, but abandoned my design. We are all ghostbloods. Those thoughts have certainly crossed our mind before. And also, many people have tried what I thought about doing. And many have been spared. Why am I different? Also, I confessed

He's not even worthy of this. Hellbent, from where he stood behind the man, made a slashing motion over his throat. Massive steel walls slammed into place, all the way up to the red, pulsing ceiling. Aluminum coated them, and only a few were left within. Tena, Silas, Mr. Amber, Max. And by coincidence, Lusk. The two men jumped into action, both inhumanly fast, grabbing guns and firing round after round at the captives legs as massive steel bars slid in place over the chair. "You'll die know. That's why you're here. A message." With the motion, all left within would know. Move in. And kill.

@Sherlock Holmes @JacobClaessen @Life&Death @I think I am here. @beantheboy12

Just now, Voidus said:

A small slip of paper floated in the air, at the top was a large, bolded title 'LAWS OF THE ALLEYCITY GOVERNMENT'
The rest of the slip of paper was blank, given that no laws had yet been adopted.

Benson looked up at the note, accepting peacefully his fate.