Can’t We All Just Get Along? (A Game)

Philomath

• 3 weeks later...

*crickets chirp* Kidding. :P

I think they'd tolerate each other. I don't see any qualities or attributes causing them to like one another except for maybe their ability to get to the point, but I also don't think they would dislike each other for any reason.

Raoden and Dalinar.

If it's modern Dalinar, I think Raodin would admire what he is trying to build, and I think Dalinar would admire Raodin's determined optimism and nobility. Past-Dalinar, though, would have seen Raodin as weak and Raodin would have seen Past-Dalinar as unpredictable and dangerous.

Siri and Marasi

Hey! People are playing. I figured this was just a flop of an idea. 

I don’t think they would like each other. Kaladin would probably see Kelsier has dishonest, manipulative, and as having less than honorable intentions. Kelsier would see Kaladin as too idealistic  and “moral” for lack of a better word currently. 

Dalinar and Hrathen

Ha ha! That would be an interesting pair for sure. But I can’t think of any times that MeLaan has broken a promise. She believed TenSoon about the First Contract and Vin and I’m pretty sure removed her spikes when they needed to, to prevent control by Ruin. So ultimately I think the Stormfather is confused by her but doesn’t dislike her. She would probably find him stuffy and boring though. So ultimately they tolerate each other. 

Pattern and Ashe

Edited by Philomath

Ash is in constant self-denial and self-hate. Which is kinda what pattern would personally love(at least the self-denial aspect). Ash would also welcome pattern considering it practices her old virtues and well it provides her shardblade plus her honorblade abilities. They won't have much friction.

Marsh and Szeth

16 minutes ago, goody153 said:

Ash is in constant self-denial and self-hate. Which is kinda what pattern would personally love(at least the self-denial aspect). Ash would also welcome pattern considering it practices her old virtues and well it provides her shardblade plus her honorblade abilities. They won't have much friction.

Marsh and Szeth

I was thinking Ashe the Seon but no worries. 

As for Vin and Adolin, I think if she really gets a chance to know him, she likes him. She’d probably be like Kaladin and hate him at first for being noble, but if she didn’t kill him too soon he grows on her. Adolin likes her too. 

Karata and Palona

Edited by Philomath
Spelling error

I don't think Palona would mind Karata much.  Palona tends to be a welcoming person.  However, I think her luxurious and somewhat excessive lifestyle would alienate her from Karata, who's lived a harder life, even before she was taken by the Reod.  

Moash and Spook.

@supersmith Yes i meant Inquisitor Marsh(i should've been more specific)

The most common ground they have are that they both dislike nobility and to some sense are lowborn so they are expected to be familiar with existing in the lower echelons of the society. Spook(survivor of the flames arc) and Moash(with greaves) should be able to bring them as one as both of them at those times are passionate and are looking to bring down a governing person.

Vin and Shallan

It's a good thing that Shallan can heal anything short of death with Stormlight. I have a feeling that Shallan will fire off one too many quips and Vin will stab her in the eye with an obsidian dagger. They'll be BFF's after that though.

The Lord Ruler and Odium

Edited by Bigmikey357

Ooh. These two will get along really well. Although Teft will probably punch Wayne in the face on occasion for being obnoxious. Which is okay because he can heal. But I think that while Teft is more gruff and Wayne hides his problems in jokes, deep down these two would really get each other. 

Kiin and Rock

Well Kelsier might like that Jasnah threatened to kill Hoid, but she is also the epitome of noblewoman. And a dangerous noblewoman at that. And Jasnah would probably view Kelsier as either someone to hire/use like Liss or someone to use Liss to eliminate because he is too much of an unpredictable potential threat. Overall I’d say they dislike each other. 

Shai and Renarin