Ark, I mean that he had a big funeral and stuff and now is in the tomb of the forgotten.

Emotional Allomancy? This wouldn't do. Kane held up a hand. 

"Leave peacefully or face consequences." He said calmly, focusing less on what Max was doing to his emotions and more on stopping him.

@I think I am here.

Edited by BitBitio

Taking out his staff and twirling it around his hands, Max struck it into the ground. It wasn’t exactly an offensive move, but it indicated he wasn’t moving.

“I won’t pull the first punch, Master Kane,” he said, stalking forward, resisting the constant push on his metalminds, increasing his Allomancy.

“But I sure as rust will pull the last.”

@BitBitio

"leave peacefully or face consequences"

Silph heard Kane from the top of the ladder, he jumped down the hole to the tomb, hovering at the last second to break his fall.

"Kane against Max, huh?" Silph muttered under his breath

"not going to end well for either of them when Devaan finds out"

Silph sat down next to the groundskeeper and took a swig from the bottle of whiskey the keeper was drinking.

"oi! thats mine!"

"shhhh. you're about to see a show"

"If they harm any of these graves they won't live through this"

"If they harm any of the graves, I'll kick them out sir, don't you worry." Silph grinned. He liked this old-timer

Sorry for the late reply

Max flinched as a stone wall appeared in front of him, almost touching his nose. Frowning, he realised he could do nothing to remove it. He had no soulcaster, no explosives, no Shardplate. The only thing Max could do was Riot.

Feeling out one of his smaller metalminds, Max concentrated, targeting Kane and blasting him with the want to be free, to remove this pesky wall and get out of here.

Mara saw the wall appear, and a new thought came into her head.

“Hey,” she asked Kane, “If your keeping that wall there, how are we going to get out?”

@BitBitio

Sorry for the very lare reply, it was way past my bedtime 

Kane turned around and Soulcast the back wall that was there already into air. He was tempted to free Max, so he placed a small imploder that would melt the wall in 5 minutes. He turned to Mara.

"This is our chance to leave."

Nohadon, hope you don't mind some minor godmodding. Silph did say all Max had to do was say the word, though. If you want me to change it, just ask.

Mara saw the back wall change into air as she nodded to Master Kane, the two attempting to escape before the wall keeping Max broke prematurely.

Max felt at the stone wall, faintly hearing the two leave. He turned and nodded to Silph, who charged and broke through the wall.

Seeing Mara and Master Kane running away, Max charged with his staff, swinging it at the old Master.

You can react in any way you want. Just please don't break the staff. :lol:

@Mudkipspren

Silph closed his eyes as the white bone plating around his skin sunk back into his body.  He hovered in the air and flew forward, ducking past Kane and landing next to Mara.

"Look, you two need to talk things through. I get that you need some space but Max is trying to get to you and apologise, if you go through the escape tunnel while he is fighting, I can convince him to wait for you" Silphio looked at Mara

"You two are siblings, you'll fight. I know you two are in seperate guilds which makes things annoying for both of you, but whatever happened in the training ground can't tear you apart. even if it kills you. So you can get some space if you want, or you can stay here, watch Kane wipe the floor with your brother then let him apologise to you. It's your choice"

Silphio looked around the room and noticed a small explosive charge beeping, counting down.

oh for jaezir's sake!  Silphio let the bone plating cover his skin again, then picked up the charge and opened a small compartment in the plating, sticking it there. He would contain the blast with minimal damage, but it would hurt like hell.

Mara saw Master Kane lash Max, and hurriedly nodded to Siplhio as she tried exiting. “I’ll talk to him,” she called back as she escaped, tapping for steel and leaping off of a single coin far into the clouds.

Max charged, but was quickly blocked as Master Kane lashed him to a far wall. Oh, no you don’t, he thought as he brought a hand around each end of his staff and hooked the main body around Master Kane’s neck, sending them both tumbling towards the wall.

From the corner of his eye, he saw Mara leave. Rust.

@Mudkipspren

Silphio nodded to himself, and winced as the explosive went off in his bone plating, that would leave a bruise. He watched as the groundskeeper stood up and started to walk towards Max and Kane, Silphio put a hand on his shoulder, stopping the old man

"Let them fight it out" He whispered to the groundskeeper

"Fine" The groundskeeper spat, he closed his eyes and breathed out, a faint light emitted from his mouth as he exhaled, sitting back down.

Silphio hovered above the ground, lying down on a bed of nothing as he watched the fight.

Max struggled as Master Kane whistled and a bird attacked his knuckles. Yelping, Max let Master Kane go. If he wasn’t mistaken, these were Aviar. Silph had a few, though they didn’t really attack Max all too often.

Targeting the bird with a stark blast of fear (he was beginning to use the emotion more and more often nowadays), Max saw Master Kane pull out a gun.

Trying to duck, Max brought his staff around and attempted to hit the pistol out of the man’s grip.

@Mudkipspren

Ha! Max thought. Succe-

Quicker than he could react, Max tripped over Master Kane’s leg, tumbling to the floor just next to the ladder upwards.

Looking back at Master Kane and back to the ladder, Max calculated his odds and scrambled up the shaft, leaving Master Kane in the tomb and Rioting his sense of laziness, so he wouldn’t chase after Max.

Mara had already left, and that was the only reason he’d cone down here anyway.