Writers Radiant

AonEne

Name: Sean Hearthac, lettertyper of the first ideal. 

Personality: normally happy and calm, doesn't like starting conflict, is constantly protective of those he loves or respects, has anger issues that he's started to get over, figh he still struggles with it. 

Appearance: 5'3", with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, skin that is almost white, but just barely too tanned to be called that. Wears jeans and long sleeved shirts usually, is well built for running and acrobatics. 

Spren: Kai

• 1 month later...

I would love to join, if that's alright.  If I can, here's my profile:

Name: Merran Ovadis, Worldbuilder of the First Ideal ((I'd be totally fine with her not knowing any ideals yet, either; even if she finds her spren later, that's cool.  Whatever works))

Personality: Very sharp and witty, although she's just as naive; she's not easy to fool twice (well, maybe thrice); she loves people and is very much an extrovert, but she's often scared of reaching outside her comfort zone and asking questions.

Appearance: A very stocky girl of 5', with dark, wavy red hair and the pale, incredibly freckled skin; her eyes are large and a light amber-ish colour, and her nose sticks out and is very hawkish; though she be small, she could seriously mess you up - while playing "Won't Be Fooled Again" in the background.

Spren: Eddington

Edited by Olivaughn

• 4 weeks later...

May I add myself to your lovely listing?

Spoiler

Name: Qhynenn [pronounced KEE-nin] Phallestrade [pronounced FAL-ess-trahd]

Order: Spellchecker of the 2nd Ideal

Spren: Mevryn

Appearance: Average height for her age, with dirty blonde hair coming to the shoulders and glasses. Her greyish-blue eyes are bright with hidden vitality. She is hardly thin, but not flabby either. (She herself prefers the term 'comfortably round.')

Personality: Seems to be introverted, but if you get her talking, you realize just how intelligent she is. Often, people wonder about the wisdom she holds within her, comparing it to her years. When asked, she simply says, "I may have little experience, but observance and thoughtfulness can get one far." She is quite open to those she trusts, and lies rarely to the few she is comfortable around. Keeps a journal 'for all the strange and random thoughts that appear at random and strange times, but are worth pondering again.' A loyal Grammar Nazi.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Name: Nymina (goes by Nym)

Order: Spellchecker of second Ideal

Appearance: about 5ft, black hair, pale green eyes, freckles, and a slight tan.

Spren: Aja

Personality: She likes to keep to herself and read, run, or anything done in solitude.  She has a short temper, and shy with new people.  Can quote, and does, most books.

(also, sorry I didn't ask if I was supposed to):ph34r:

Edited by Aragorn

Name: Exile (prefers Keeper as the prefix for unknown reasons, but goes by Exile)

Order: Worldbuilder of the 2nd Ideal

Spren: Storm

Personality: he does not like talking to people (outside of his few friends), and unconsciously uses big words around people he doesn't know. He also has a large knowledge of completely random facts on some of his favorite subjects, especially science. He also likes to take various cool landmarks that he has seen (mountains are his favorite) and image that they were someplace completely random and out of place, and then come up with a story taking place there.

Sorry if I missed something or added too much. Thanks!

Spoiler

Name: Aventuria (Ava)
Spren: Eve
Physical Characteristics: dark brown hair and eyes, small, flim figured
Appearance: black cloths, dark makeup
Radiant status: 1st ideal Roleplayer
Equipment: Bag with a book, pens, some dice, something to eat, hand cream and whatever else woman carries around
Weakness: scared of heights, looses track of her many characters
Character: insecure, likes to assume a different role to solve a situation
Backstory: Grew up in a normal household, with nice parents. She loved her siblings and their dog. When she was fifteen a good friend of hers killed herself and since then she started to change, focused on herself, and lost herself in misery and guilt. When her dog died shortly before she entered the rp and she found out, that her brother cheats on his wife, she ran away. Recently she bonded her spren, but has no idea yet what it means.

@AonEne

Can you clarify what you mean by ‘entered the RP’? 

30 minutes ago, Sorana said:
  Hide contents

Name: Aventuria (Ava)
Spren: Eve
Physical Characteristics: dark brown hair and eyes, small, flim figured
Appearance: black cloths, dark makeup
Radiant status: 1st ideal Roleplayer
Equipment: Bag with a book, pens, some dice, something to eat, hand cream and whatever else woman carries around
Weakness: scared of heights, looses track of her many characters
Character: insecure, likes to assume a different role to solve a situation
Backstory: Grew up in a normal household, with nice parents. She loved her siblings and their dog. When she was fifteen a good friend of hers killed herself and since then she started to change, focused on herself, and lost herself in misery and guilt. When her dog died shortly before she entered the rp and she found out, that her brother cheats on his wife, she ran away. Recently she bonded her spren, but has no idea yet what it means.

@AonEne

• 2 weeks later...