Pagerunner

Hero of Ages Leatherbound

17 posts in this topic

It's officially off to the printer. Start saving up; you've got 3 or 4 months to scrounge up $100 for it (plus shipping).

Who else is planning on buying it? I know I will be. I'm hoping they put The Traveler in as a bonus scene, like the extra Elantris scene for the tenth anniversary. And the Hemalurgy table will be neat to have - we've been waiting on that for a while, and if it's anything like the previous Metallic Art tables, we should learn a lot.

Edited by Pagerunner

whelp best get my order in for The Final Empire and Well of Ascension this week so I can get saved up for this to.

I do have Elantris on order - got it for my 15th Wedding Anniversary. I plan on getting the mistborn trilogy leather bound editions for my upcoming 40th birthday :D

3 hours ago, Green Hoodie Mistborn said:

Since I have the other three... yes I’ll be buying it!

I came in here to say the same thing. I pretty much have to complete the collection lol. 

If I were a rich man... 

I assume next year will bring us the Warbreaker 10th Anniversary Leather-bound editions right?

Whelp bit the bullet and order the Leather bound editions of The Final Empire and The Well of Ascension - btw anyone wanting the first book, there is a warning that this printing is almost sold out.

I'll definitly order it.

I am excited to buy one of these. What better way to start my leather bound collection than will the last book in the trilogy? Perfect logic. 

Hnnng I wish I could buy the leatherbound books but at the moment I am unemployed so can't afford any physical hardcovers, let alone leatherbounds;_; But that means I have more time for reading while looking for a job~ I do have a dream of buying the leatherbound book of Elantris once I have a job again and can afford nice things. I would have the personalized version since I doubt I'll be able to attend any events overseas any time soon... But one day I will! :D

I posted this question on another thread, so forgive me for duplicating.  I placed my order 3 mins after the sale went live. I recieved number 906, is there a technique to getting a lower number? I did use my credit card, should I have used my bank account? TIA

13 hours ago, Peachesnbeal said:

I posted this question on another thread, so forgive me for duplicating.  I placed my order 3 mins after the sale went live. I recieved number 906, is there a technique to getting a lower number? I did use my credit card, should I have used my bank account? TIA

My understanding is that the lower numbers usually go to the bookstores with Brandon's webstore having the higher number ones.  So if you want a lower number you'd need to go hunting the physical book stores he supplies.

I'm disappointed I didn't get a personalised copy of Hero of Ages but I didn't want to risk missing a first print.  Seems this run was pretty large though and I could have waited.  Hopefully next time Brandon comes to Australia I can get to a signing.

I'd love to have the trilogy in the leatherbound editions, but that's something I just can't afford :(

They look so beautiful!

I have  two more to grab, but yes they are beautiful ❤ the illustrations are magnificent.