29 minutes ago, Lord Meeker said:

"Yes him. I have. What is your business with him?" Rhazien said ignoring the rest of what Max said. 

"Um, we rescued him," Max coughed. "Sort of. Helped him get over that phase where he was a evil Epic that called himself Death. We were teleported out before we could fully see him be saved though." Max paused.

Solace, he called over the link. You there. Is this guy holding you hostage or something?

Their priest. Althea thought about that for a moment, about how they had ended up getting married.

"Are you a friend of Solace?"

She asked.

"Apart from that - those that played a large role in destroying this place are dead. They attacked to kidnap my sister and left, when they were successful."

Her voice was cool and controlled, not showing the guilt she felt. She should have been able to do something, did she?

"Because if he wants to live he'll do what I tell him to. I am rather impatient. Tell me what will you give me? Even though Solace told me you are to help me, I am not against harming or possibly ending your pitiful lives." He told them.

It's all empty threats. Just give tell him what he will get in return.  He is very distraught. Oh and he can't hear this, I blocked him out temporarily. 

14 minutes ago, Lord Meeker said:

"Because if he wants to live he'll do what I tell him to. I am rather impatient. Tell me what will you give me? Even though Solace told me you are to help me, I am not against harming or possibly ending your pitiful lives." He told them.

It's all empty threats. Just give tell him what he will get in return.  He is very distraught. Oh and he can't hear this, I blocked him out temporarily. 

Can I learn how to block out people as well? This is turning into quite the conference...

Althea asked and then sighed inwardly. In the end he wasn't even here, and it was all a trick again. At least this time it wasn't only her he fooled. She took a moment to make sure she kept herself in check. Max wanted to help Solace, as even if this felt like blackmailing she would play along. At least until they knew what happened to him. Apart from this, she needed to talk to Solace herself.

"What do you want to have?"

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry. :unsure: I promise I didn't forget. It'd just have limited time on the shard sometimes especially recently.

"Do you have any information about what might have happened here? If not do you know someone who does? What has happened in the last twenty some odd years since I awoke from cryostasis? How have the Ghostbloods fared? What has changed with them? But most importantly will you help me find my wife and boy?" Rhazien said. "With that out I'll show you Solace."

Solace appeared, standing next to Rhazien. He picked up a chair and sat on it backwards. "You know you can't or don't have the power to hold me back. I am only listening because you are distraught. This is me, I am real and alive. Well mostly, we, Rhazien and I, kind of co-habit the same body. To stay alive, Rhazien needs my healing abilities, For me not to slip into the Beyond, I need him. Though I foresee that this co-habitation may wear on the mind."

It's alright. Don't worry about it ^_^

Althea sighed.

"I can partly tell you what happened here. As much as my reports told me. For the full story..."
she fell silent, grief stopping her from continuing to talk for a moment, though she was careful to hide it from Rhazien.
"Chaos marines and some demons attacked the Waystop. They tried to kidnap one of those that came here for training and succeeded in the end. You could probably ask Mr Amber for more details, or if anything happened after said guest had been taken away."

Thinking about his next questions she continued.

"The time after the seven day war was mostly used to rebuild the Alleycity. The Ghostbloods. After Solace vanished a new leader took over and we had a long period of stability and growth. There were some ... issues with the DA, but all in all we managed to regain most of the numbers we lost during the war. When Solace, or rather Septhis returned he started a conflict regarding the leadership, which left Oasis partially destroyed and let to us following him to stop him."

She looked over at Solace, her gaze cool, calculating.

"And we still need to sort that one out."

Her voice softened, when she looked at Rhazien again.

"We can try to help you find your wife and child. But I have no idea where they went."

This is still era 2, sry for that. We were too slow to finish it in time.

@Lord Meeker

in case you missed it: Witless is more or less inactive and asked us to not interact with her characters, until her return, as she won't be able to reply.

Edited by Sorana

I think right after this post it will be wrapped up. We don't need to go into unnecessary details. We can just say that in one year Rhazien/Solace got nowhere in his search.

"I appreciate it." He turned to leave. "I'll keep in touch."

He walked from the Waystop. He had what he came for, sort of. Information. He stopped by the Perpendicularity. He then was gone.