40 minutes ago, Ookla of Drakeface said:

That wouldn't change, there would just be an additional element of treachery in the mix. Liam and Ko would probably still kill Karabiner even when they are ostensibly on the same team, which would probably just serve to underscore the general conflict and unrest in the city.

Charles is the AI assistant of Karabiner, right?

Ooh, did somebody say disaster? Excellent. You know a lot of us have read Worm when periodic disasters are considered the norm

Any chance I can also compare notes with you two? I also might have ideas that would qualify.

Yup, that's him.

I meant there's very little chance of that, as Karabiner will already be dead. Unless Kokichi holds off at the meeting and that's where Epoch does the terrible. But if not, Taya getting ahold of the Nighthounder will be catastrophe enough, I think. Actually, I'm calling it the Duskdog.

Edited by FeuerBrisingr
Clarification.

31 minutes ago, FeuerBrisingr said:

Yup, that's him.

I meant there's very little chance of that, as Karabiner will already be dead. Unless Kokichi holds off at the meeting and that's where Epoch does the terrible. But if not, Taya getting ahold of the Nighthounder will be catastrophe enough, I think. Actually, I'm calling it the Duskdog.

Just so everyone knows, any hypothetical child of Nighthound and Red would be named Twilightpuppy. 

In case anyone needed a good helping of nightmare fuel today.

Just now, winter devotion said:

Just so everyone knows, any hypothetical child of Nighthound and Red would be named Twilightpuppy. 

In case anyone needed a good helping of nightmare fuel today.

NOPE GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

*Proceeds to scream into a pillow*

37 minutes ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

If it's any consolation for Megan, she could always join the Van Fam again...

I had originally planned for her to stick around with them for longer. Wasn't counting on a Kokichi induced plot convenient meeting :P 

Bag Man
Warning: Suffocation Hazard. Keep out of reach of small children.

Primary: Animates bags. Must touch bag to animate it.

• Individual animate bags will cling to moving objects and attempt to suffocate them. Bags can be combined into crude humanoid "bagboys."
  • Once animated, Bag Man has control over bags and bagboys within 200ft. However, bagboys can be programed with basic commands and reactions that operate beyond Bag Man's range.

Ideas:

Spoiler

Person who's always underestimated.  The reason they got in the MEC is because the power becomes less effective the more someone interacts with the person.

Person who can hear spelling.

Person who can cause minor inconveniences.

Person who can change the color of things to vermilion, but only to a total of 20 square feet at a time.

Person who can predict how someone will respond to a question, but only once the question has been asked.

Person who can make everyone relax around them.

Person who has wolverines claws, but not the healing factor.

Person who can convince people that they are an Epic with this power.  The only reason the MEC let them in was because they are good at paperwork, and thus are in charge of the filing system.

Person who has superspeed, but is crippled and gets around in a wheelchair.

Person who can give others the strong and inexplicable urge to dab.

Person who can remove their body parts and then reattach them, while maintaining remote functionality.  Doesn't work for piercing attacks, like guns, or blugeoning, like fists.

Person who can make anything they touch monochrome at will for 24 hours.

Person who can cure headaches.

Ugly, fat guy who can kill people by kissing them.

Person who is bulletproof, and only bulletproof.

Person who has 360 degree vision.

Person who can make people try to kill them.  Effect wears off after 5 minutes.

Person who can draw marker drawings in thin air.

Person who's mucus is actually gold.

Of the ones I already had to hand:

Person who can hear spelling.
Grammanati: Can hear the intended spelling and grammar of spoken sentences, spends most of her time correcting people and getting incredibly frustrated.

Person who can predict how someone will respond to a question, but only once the question has been asked.
Interrupt: Immediately knows how the other side of a conversation will reply, constantly interrupting people when they try to speak themself.

Person who can make everyone relax around them.
Apathy: Can remove all heightened emotions from those in their vicinity, unable to affect themselves with their own power.

Person who has superspeed, but is crippled and gets around in a wheelchair.
I actually have a few variants of this, mostly people without the ability to withstand their own speed.

Person who can remove their body parts and then reattach them, while maintaining remote functionality.  Doesn't work for piercing attacks, like guns, or blugeoning, like fists.
I'm sure I have some variant of this somewhere but a search in my epic files returned nothing :(

Person who can cure headaches.
Aspirin: Can remove mild sources of pain, headaches, small aches, etc.

Person who can draw marker drawings in thin air.
Inksmith: Can draw on any surface, including water and directly onto the air.

6 minutes ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

100!

Well, kind of 101.

1st post on page 101 is when we flip.

It's sort of roughly around one hundred. Sometimes it's 99, sometimes it's 102. I guess I'll make the new one again, when we get there, unless anyone else wants to?