19 minutes ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Like it.

Wait, there isn't? Must check Maple Pug Recipe.

Epoch has reincarnation. I also assume that Pariah is a High Epic, but, you know, she's kind of locked up.

Damage doesn't stick to Bloodlight and things that even scratch him  - excluding certain scenery - get "blinked," so he's also one.

1 minute ago, Kidpen said:

Prime invincibility. Mainly just means can not die without using weakness assuming they don't want to. 

It’s sort of a nonsense term, though. It’s sometimes mixed up with High Epic, and how much of it means “can’t be killed without weaknesss” versus “is VERY HARD to kill without weakness.” Like, Pre-Firefight Obliteration has the two minute cool down, so he could be killed, but it’s very difficult to do so, and that’s called a PI, so... whatever. It’s complicated and kind of a terrible system of categorizing abilities if you ask me. 

1 hour ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Like it.

Wait, there isn't? Must check Maple Pug Recipe.

Epoch has reincarnation. I also assume that Pariah is a High Epic, but, you know, she's kind of locked up.

Uhhh...

I don't think he does...

Blank has a pseudo-PI of being impossible to find, Tayahound will have one, Jacklyn and Armageddon you don't want to kill (except if you are Red), Kokichi has One Piece syndrome, Taylor has one, Voidgaze reincarnates, Typhon has the Aegis, Karabiner probably has at least one, Doubletake had one, Quietus has one, Impact has one, MV kind of has one, Red has blood shields, Liam has One Piece Syndrome via proximity, Blindside has one, and Orbit has one.

By the way, can Longbow's ability apply to what he thinks is a red balloon, but isn't?

1 hour ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

Uhhh...

I don't think he does...

Blank has a pseudo-PI of being impossible to find, Tayahound will have one, Jacklyn and Armageddon you don't want to kill (except if you are Red), Kokichi has One Piece syndrome, Taylor has one, Voidgaze reincarnates, Typhon has the Aegis, Karabiner probably has at least one, Doubletake had one, Quietus has one, Impact has one, MV kind of has one, Red has blood shields, Liam has One Piece Syndrome via proximity, Blindside has one, and Orbit has one.

By the way, can Longbow's ability apply to what he thinks is a red balloon, but isn't?

Red’s shields aren’t really THAT powerful. Like, she’d be easy to kill if she was asleep. The only reason she’s alive is that most people are too weirded out by her... thing... to try to kill her. 

4 hours ago, winter devotion said:

One so we can write together without forcing separate full length posts. I'll start one, I guess, and we can wait to start until the Liam+Taya scene, Jacklyn situation, and Blindside reaction are complete. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oc4Haddf2jcUP2Yoe7Y4mDaUcZyriG2_YK3dOBkg9Og/edit

Is the doc for everyone or just for a specific scene?

2 minutes ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

I would prefer it if Jacklyn manages to attend somehow, just so she can give a first impression to as many people as possible.  Blank will be there, in person, as well as Viktor and the mystery Epic.  

Oh gosh, if Kokichi ends up in it, for real, things are going to get DRAMATIC. 

Just now, winter devotion said:

Oh gosh, if Kokichi ends up in it, for real, things are going to get DRAMATIC. 

Blank would be near-impossible for Kokichi to kill in this circumstance, considering Blank is prepared for them and others.  Also, if Kokichi attacks Blank, they can use the city's power among other things to convince others to protect them.  Also, Viktor's skill would probably be exaggerated, so that's another layer of difficulty.

I hope Kokichi is there, if only to see the Kokichi-Jacklyn effect in front of a large crowd of very powerful Epics that have never/barely met her before. :D

1 hour ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

Blank would be near-impossible for Kokichi to kill in this circumstance, considering Blank is prepared for them and others.  Also, if Kokichi attacks Blank, they can use the city's power among other things to convince others to protect them.  Also, Viktor's skill would probably be exaggerated, so that's another layer of difficulty.

I hope Kokichi is there, if only to see the Kokichi-Jacklyn effect in front of a large crowd of very powerful Epics that have never/barely met her before. :D

Why would Kokichi kill or attack Blank?

Did we ever work out how Blank's powers would interact with Kokichi's?

I mean, if Blank convinced Kokichi that something was real, would it just be real if Blank never told them it was fake?

EDIT: Because Blank reminded them of their past too much.

Edited by Ookla of the Flame

Just now, Ookla of the Flame said:

Did we ever work out how Blank's powers would interact with Kokichi's?

I mean, if Blank convinced Kokichi that something was real, would it just be real if Blank never told them it was fake?

It'd be a case by case basis thing.