I just realized something. 

Cuntimes can create things she doesn’t understand, as displayed by the levitation stones and the car thing.  So, Funtimes could probably use her powers to make living things with alterations to their brains.  Therefore, 

Doctor Funtimes could create,

1. Zombies.

2. An army loyal only to her wielding advanced weapons.  

3. Dinosaurs.

4. All of the above combined!

5. Oh, or some superplauge that kills everyone except Nighthound (regenerator)

EDIT: Flame on!

Edited by Ookla of the Flame

1 minute ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

I just realized something. 

Cuntimes can create things she doesn’t understand, as displayed by the levitation stones and the car thing.  So, Funtimes could probably use her powers to make living things with alterations to their brains.  Therefore, 

Doctor Funtimes could create,

1. Zombies.

2. An army loyal only to her wielding advanced weapons.  

3. Dinosaurs.

4. All of the above combined!

5. Oh, or some superplauge that kills everyone except Nighthound (regenerator)

EDIT: Flame on!

ORRRRRRR she could....

1. Create ball pit filled with sprinkles. 

2. Create a PA system to announce sprinkle pit to all within area. 

3. Make getaway while area is distracted. :ph34r:

(Although one idea I’d hit on to describe her technology creation was that she’s got an excellent grasp of engineering and enjoyed blueprinting wild inventions in the past, but I don’t know how married I am to that idea.) 

27 minutes ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

I really think that we should all be glad that Jade isn’t a geneticist though.;)

She does know one though, not sure how things would have ended between her and Saccharine but I feel like they would have gotten along when Jade was still Funtimes.

I just realized I have a fondness for absurdly overdramatic jerks with swanky black coats, long black hair, and absolutely zero morals. All three of the characters -- Sebastain from Black Butler, the Alucard from Hellsing Abridged, and Nighthound-- that I'm thinking of are surprisingly endearing, in an INCREDIBLY problematic sense of the word. 

Yeah. There's problematic favs. And then there's those guys. 

That one works, thanks.

Edit:
Seems interesting so far, looking forward towards the next part. Though, is there a specific reason for using a second person perspective, instead of first or third?

Edited by Ookla the Foxed

1 hour ago, Ookla the Foxed said:

That one works, thanks.

Edit:
Seems interesting so far, looking forward towards the next part. Though, is there a specific reason for using a second person perspective, instead of first or third?

I'm not a huge fan of first person for my own writing, since I've found it's more difficult for me to establish a unique voice through it. I tried writing it in third person first, and it almost worked, but didn't quite gel. Then, when I took a break from it, some other elements of the story itself started coming together, providing more opportunities for conflict, and that was about the same time I started listening to Imagined Life, which tells the stories of well-known people in second person, so it just kind of fell into place. (Although that podcast doesn't reveal the subject's identity until the last two minutes or so, and I didn't go for that in my fic.) 

Plus, I've found second person is a great viewpoint for making a sad or dark story even darker. 

34 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I'm not a huge fan of first person for my own writing, since I've found it's more difficult for me to establish a unique voice through it. I tried writing it in third person first, and it almost worked, but didn't quite gel. Then, when I took a break from it, some other elements of the story itself started coming together, providing more opportunities for conflict, and that was about the same time I started listening to Imagined Life, which tells the stories of well-known people in second person, so it just kind of fell into place. (Although that podcast doesn't reveal the subject's identity until the last two minutes or so, and I didn't go for that in my fic.) 

Plus, I've found second person is a great viewpoint for making a sad or dark story even darker. 

Um. 
How is this going to end.

I mean, besides horribly, because this is the Meanie Face Full of Lame Pre Meanie-facing. (I love that insult. I love it so much.)
EDIT: Oh, can we make it Oregonverse canon? 

Edited by winter devotion

5 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Um. 
How is this going to end.

I mean, besides horribly, because this is the Meanie Face Full of Lame Pre Meanie-facing. (I love that insult. I love it so much.)
EDIT: Oh, can we make it Oregonverse canon? 

Asking how it’ll end? That’s a whole new level of skipping to the end of a story. :P

but yeah, it’s not going to be a happy ending. 

If you want. 

53 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Asking how it’ll end? That’s a whole new level of skipping to the end of a story. :P

but yeah, it’s not going to be a happy ending. 

If you want. 

Oh gosh, Alcatraz would despise us. You created Oregon simply because you'd read the end of a story and wanted to learn about the beginning. That's like... definition of skipping to the end. 

It's not particularly relevant, I guess.

3 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Oh gosh, Alcatraz would despise us. You created Oregon simply because you'd read the end of a story and wanted to learn about the beginning. That's like... definition of skipping to the end. 

It's not particularly relevant, I guess.

Did....did we break book order and story structure itself? :mellow: 

It can fit within Oregon canon or it can be disregarded. Whatever you’d like to do. :P

2 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

It can fit within Oregon canon or it can be disregarded. Whatever you’d like to do. :P

I'd like it to end happily. Can we do that?

6 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I think we've long since graphically murdered any resemblance of book order, story structure, and several small children.