6 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Man, Red is so weird. I love her so much. 

Weird is one word for it. :wacko:

On 11/28/2018 at 10:32 PM, Ookla the Foxed said:

@Ookla the Lurker

Going with NT seems fine by me, at least for the introduction. Do you want to discuss the intro post somewhere, because I'm not quite sure how to write her actions into the post.

Sorry totally missed this one, spambots have filled my notifications again.

Yeah we can make a PM if you want?

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Lurker said:

Weird is one word for it. :wacko:

Sorry totally missed this one, spambots have filled my notifications again.

Yeah we can make a PM if you want?

Alright. I was actually already working on one, but I accidentally got rid of it when clicking a notification.

Just now, DirtyOoklafaceFullOfLame said:

If it worked out well for you, then I’ll count it as a positive. :P

(still won’t spend any legnth of time in a room with Red though) 

I still have no idea how I've managed to make "characters that make everyone uncomfortable" my trademark. It just sort of happened. 

9 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

I still have no idea how I've managed to make "characters that make everyone uncomfortable" my trademark. It just sort of happened. 

To be fair, I think Red is the only one of your characters that really makes me uncomfortable.

On 11/27/2018 at 4:28 PM, Ookla of the Flame said:

She's being released after a short session with Quietus.

Should we start that soon @Ookla of Drakeface?

On 11/27/2018 at 7:10 PM, Ookla of the Flame said:

How would you guys rate the factions of the city in relative overall power level?

Solo-ers count too.

I don't want to hear your objective opinion.  Heck, you can just pick who you like best, at a personal level.

Thanks.

These didn't get answered.  The second is less important, but it is still story-relevant.

Also, Twi has 3 posts left until the big 20,000

Couldn't answer the first point and for the second I don't think we've really seen enough of the factions to say. For solo Epics, I think I've posted the breakdown for my own Epics and there's a lot of others to go through so it's a little broad.

1 hour ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

These didn't get answered.  The second is less important, but it is still story-relevant.

I'm not sure if The Donut Store Pileup counts, but there's probably the most raw power combined with terrifying synergy potential there. The only problem is getting them all to work together. 

3 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

I'm not sure if The Donut Store Pileup counts, but there's probably the most raw power combined with terrifying synergy potential there. The only problem is getting them all to work together. 

Well... Bloodlight wouldn't really synergize unless WAIT WHAT COULD KOKICHI DO TO BLOODLIGHT'S POWER? I ask because I don't watch anime, and therefore know nothing of the tropes he would involve.

Just now, Ookla the Palindrome said:

Well... Bloodlight wouldn't really synergize unless WAIT WHAT COULD KOKICHI DO TO BLOODLIGHT'S POWER? I ask because I don't watch anime, and therefore know nothing of the tropes he would involve.

It's not just anime tropes-- it's more general than that. It's toon logic, to the extreme. 

1 hour ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

So I do. :ph34r: Part of me wants to make it something big and special, but another part of me knows it'll probably just be a pug picture. :P 

8 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Speaking of, who's next? 

4 minutes ago, DirtyOoklafaceFullOfLame said:

So I do. :ph34r: Part of me wants to make it something big and special, but another part of me knows it'll probably just be a pug picture. :P 

Speaking of, who's next? 

This is as it should be. Either that or Funtimes turns the shop into a giant ballpit.

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Skeptical said:

Question:what is Kokichi’s actual defined power?

IIRC the one listed originally was to cause everything within a certain radius to act as if they were in an anime.

31 minutes ago, Ookla the Lurker said:

This is as it should be. Either that or Funtimes turns the shop into a giant ballpit.

IIRC the one listed originally was to cause everything within a certain radius to act as if they were in an anime.

It's still the same, it's just that it's a way more powerful power than I anticipated. 

4 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

It's still the same, it's just that it's a way more powerful power than I anticipated. 

Well yes and no, it's passive so anyone can make use of it. And also impossible to completely control so it'll probably backfire at some point.
So I guess the ability is really powerful, but not necessarily Kokichi specifically. (Well I mean they are, but not unduly so)

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Lurker said:

Well yes and no, it's passive so anyone can make use of it. And also impossible to completely control so it'll probably backfire at some point.
So I guess the ability is really powerful, but not necessarily Kokichi specifically. (Well I mean they are, but not unduly so)

Oh, no, it's INCREDIBLY powerful to EVERYONE. That's why the idea of Darktimes in this situation is ABSOLUTELY terrifying

I wonder how Nighthound will react to this ability. 

*hums Discord* 

Edited by winter devotion