16 minutes ago, Ookla the Lurker said:

Neverthere only just arrived in the city herself in the last couple of days so it could have been elsewhere in the Fractured States. She has a pretty long range on her Projecting so she gets around to a lot of places.
Up to you though.

It seems good, and it would allow for some interesting interactions, especially since she'd probably know at least part of Kaitlin's weakness, which could create some interesting dynamics. I think I'm on board with this, but I'll wait till tomorrow to see if anything else comes up.

1 hour ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

She's being released after a short session with Quietus.

Should we start that soon @Ookla of Drakeface?

Oh, that's gonna be interesting. Red's ability to detect lies might come in handy, even with the strained relationships, and leaving her alone for too long can have strange results.

Also, I was thinking: If we had a dream cast for Oregon/Edmonton, who would ya'll cast? 
Amusingly, after watching Jessica Jones, I was thinking David Tennant would make a good Lightwards. The Doctor Who references would make things really complicated with that, though. 

Edited by winter devotion
more

7 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Also, I was thinking: If we had a dream cast for Oregon/Edmonton, who would ya'll cast? 
Amusingly, after watching Jessica Jones, I was thinking David Tennant would make a good Lightwards. The Doctor Who references would make things really complicated with that, though. 

If the actor cast as Nathan is half the Whovian his character is, he might not be able to restrain himself from adding in a few references that weren't in the script. 

The….director might have their work cut out for them, just editing all of the whispered "Allons-y"s out of the final cut. 

Casting someone as Jacklyn would be ... interesting.

Kokichi should be animated.

Taylor Swift should play Taylor Swift.

The Unicyclist should play himself.

Neil Patrick Harris would make an okay Epoch.

Or he could be Lightwards!

Brandon should make a cameo somewhere.

Actually, we all should.

The Rock should be Remington.

Just now, Ookla of the Flame said:

Casting someone as Jacklyn would be ... interesting.

Taylor Swift should play Taylor Swift.

The Unicyclist should play himself.

Neil Patrick Harris would make an okay Epoch.

Or he could be Lightwards!

Brandon should make a cameo somewhere.

Actually, we all should.

The Rock should be Remington.

Brandon Sanderson plays Brandon. Somehow this makes sense. 

2 minutes ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

And not in a CGI-trying-to-imitate-real-life kind of way, like with Guy Henry in Rogue One. They should be a full-on anime character inserted into a live-action world. And when their weakness goes into effect, they should be played by a live actor. 

3 minutes ago, DirtyOoklafaceFullOfLame said:

I actually have no idea who should play Funtimes. My only real qualifications are that she be short and have a ton of energy. An actor who engages in method acting by going on a sugar rush before most scenes would be ideal. 

Jodie Whitaker. Absolutely. 

3 minutes ago, DirtyOoklafaceFullOfLame said:

Ya know, I couldn't argue with this if I wanted to. 

and great Noodly One she would look adorable with short curly black hair

I WOULD PAY SO MUCH MONEY TO SEE HER IN THAT OUTFIT AND HAIRDO. IT WOULD BE SO ADORABLE. JUST. SO. ADORABLE. 

3 hours ago, Ookla of Drakeface said:

Question: On a scale of 1-10, how much escelation are we looking for in the meeting?

At least a 5? Isn't this the catalyst for Karabiner's death?

Also, for the newcomers, my main character is Liam, a special agent from a society called the Circle of the Shield (the Canadian Shield). The Circle, though an underground organization, doesn't perform much anti-Epic action aside from collecting samples for sale and study or eliminating a dangerous individual. Liam is a Maple with a beard, a shotgun, and a decked-out Volkswagen van. His current company is Kokichi and associates.

I also have an Epic named Tempest who will be making an appearance shortly.

4 minutes ago, Ookla of the East said:

Also, for the newcomers, my main character is Liam, a special agent from a society called the Circle of the Shield (the Canadian Shield). The Circle, though an underground organization, doesn't perform much anti-Epic action aside from collecting samples for sale and study or eliminating a dangerous individual. Liam is a Maple with a beard, a shotgun, and a decked-out Volkswagen van. His current company is Kokichi and associates.

Who would you cast for Lee? 

(Kokichi's nickname. Very catchy.)

19 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

I WOULD PAY SO MUCH MONEY TO SEE HER IN THAT OUTFIT AND HAIRDO. IT WOULD BE SO ADORABLE. JUST. SO. ADORABLE. 

I would buy a ticket just for the first scene we get to see her in that outfit. 

Oh, and I suppose I should add in my characters—I've brought back Doctor Funtimes (though she goes by her given name, Jade Delancey, now) and Nathan. They're both tied up with the Donuts of Destiny right now, though. 

38 minutes ago, Ookla of the East said:

30 minutes ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

I have already set up ways to make it a 1-2, a 3-4, a 7-8, and a 9-10.

The ones 3 and above can be triggered pretty easily if Quietus cooperates.  They are essentially just different reactions to the same trigger.

I was originally planning to let things unfold more slowly, but there is something I could do that would rank about an 8.

Also, is there a description for Tempest somewhere? I like reading new character concepts :D