1 minute ago, Voidus said:

We are safe from corrupted!Twi.
For now.

Hide contents

But wait, what if Twi's corruption is based around her love of pugs, so she uses her Epic powers to force other people to love pugs too or else be destroyed!?!

Spoiler

miiiiiggghhhhht be biased on this, but it seems like forcing people to love pugs is kind of low on the Epic-evilness scale. Like if Obliteration used his powers to grill burgers on his bare chest and make the people of San Diego eat them instead of destroying cities. 

Just now, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:
  Hide contents

miiiiiggghhhhht be biased on this, but it seems like forcing people to love pugs is kind of low on the Epic-evilness scale. Like if Obliteration used his powers to grill burgers on his bare chest and make the people of San Diego eat them instead of destroying cities. 

Spoiler

It would also be completely meaningless because everyone already loves them. :P

2 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Pugs, or Obliteration's chestburgers? :huh: 

Spoiler

Well I guess both.
Although I think peoples admiration for Obliterations Chestburgers would depend upon his personal hygiene.

Just now, Voidus said:
  Hide contents

Well I guess both.
Although I think peoples admiration for Obliterations Chestburgers would depend upon his personal hygiene.

Spoiler

Thought so. :P 

Though yes, if he showers regularly, people will take much more kindly to his burgers, no matter how explosive their flavor happens to be. 

21 hours ago, Voidus said:

Confirmed Epic abilities:

Twi - The power to get all of the upvotes. Literally all of them. (It could be argued that her actual Epic power is being awesome and writing amazing characters and that this is merely a side effect)
Edge - The power to garner universal hatred of a character and yet not have anyone actively attempt to kill him in any serious manner. Somehow.
Winter - The ability to instantly find the story with the most amount of 'nope's. It's possible that this is Red's ability and not Winter's given that Kokichi's story has so far involved no slavery to sadistic Epics.
Voidus: The power to turn literally anything into an Epic profile. Also the power to never think of a good name for Epics.
TYP: The ability to confuse Voidus because my post count doesn't match everyone else's so TYP is frequently not the person who starts a new page for me.

But there's a sadistic human! And also there will be slavery to sadistic Epics. 

On 11/20/2018 at 5:03 PM, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I thought you all would like to know that I asked my boss what she would do if she went to the store with a craving for Cocoa Puffs and found they were out. 

She said she would buy a donut. 

All this talk of food makes me hungry.

At work with no Epic files on me :(

On the fly creation it is then:

Name: Newsflash
Primary: The ability to create an intense compulsion in people to read any piece of text that he hands them, this is almost completely irresistible and people have been known to continue reading small pamphlets over and over again until eventually starving to death while under the influence of this power.
Secondary:Can instantly close the distance between himself and anyone in his line of sight if he attempts to hand them a piece of literature. 
History: Pre-Calamity they were a blogger who spent a great deal of their time trying to write their thoughts on some of the most prevalent political and economic issues of the day, however their comments section had a serious trolling problem and 90% of all comments consisted of memes being reposted.

2 minutes ago, Voidus said:

At work with no Epic files on me :(

On the fly creation it is then:

Name: Newsflash
Primary: The ability to create an intense compulsion in people to read any piece of text that he hands them, this is almost completely irresistible and people have been known to continue reading small pamphlets over and over again until eventually starving to death while under the influence of this power.
Secondary:Can instantly close the distance between himself and anyone in his line of sight if he attempts to hand them a piece of literature. 
History: Pre-Calamity they were a blogger who spent a great deal of their time trying to write their thoughts on some of the most prevalent political and economic issues of the day, however their comments section had a serious trolling problem and 90% of all comments consisted of memes being reposted.

Literature teacher: FINALLY! A way to get students to finish assigned reading willingly! Look! Look at that student over there! Just yesterday she was refusing to read The Scarlet Letter, and now she can't put it down! Newsflash, you and I are going to make one heck of a—

Student: 

Spoiler

2n8rp9.jpg

Student: lol it's Reverend Dimmesdale

Teacher: Aw, see? She's getting so into it—Newsflash? You okay?