On 11/15/2018 at 6:17 PM, Snipexe said:

ninja.gif.761245fd4c5c4fb83aa39819b5575e47.gifninja.gif.761245fd4c5c4fb83aa39819b5575e47.gifninja.gif.761245fd4c5c4fb83aa39819b5575e47.gifninja.gif.761245fd4c5c4fb83aa39819b5575e47.gifninja.gif.761245fd4c5c4fb83aa39819b5575e47.gifninja.gif.761245fd4c5c4fb83aa39819b5575e47.gifninja.gif.761245fd4c5c4fb83aa39819b5575e47.gif

ninja.gif

sorry about the weird bars, if anyone knows how to get rid of them please tell me

If you change that a little bit it's the assassin in white...

4 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

I know you were joking.  was joking.

Sorry, tone is a pain with text.

I know your response was a joke. My response to your response was also a joke. Your response was a joke. This response is also a joke. Your response and my response to that will also be a joke.

2 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

TheAssassininWhite.gif.a176605ec48151e9a869542f33fcd82b.gif

The cursed black bars are there, I apologize

Ah, there's no need to be sorry. The black bars encasing the Assassin's form are highly symbolic, a visual means of conveying the emotional and psychological barriers encasing Szeth—his guilt, his fear, his unwillingness to challenge what he has been taught and to fight back against actions that disgust him even as he perpetrates them. The Assassin emoji is enclosed within four faint yet visible walls, giving viewers a visual representation of how he feels throughout the first two books. 

….

Or maybe it's just a weird computer quirk. Ignore me. :P 

7 hours ago, winter devotion said:

I know your response was a joke. My response to your response was also a joke. Your response was a joke. This response is also a joke. Your response and my response to that will also be a joke.

This response is a joke, but a bad one. 

Sorry, tone is a pain with telepathic communication. 

Confirmed Epic abilities:

Twi - The power to get all of the upvotes. Literally all of them. (It could be argued that her actual Epic power is being awesome and writing amazing characters and that this is merely a side effect)
Edge - The power to garner universal hatred of a character and yet not have anyone actively attempt to kill him in any serious manner. Somehow.
Winter - The ability to instantly find the story with the most amount of 'nope's. It's possible that this is Red's ability and not Winter's given that Kokichi's story has so far involved no slavery to sadistic Epics.
Voidus: The power to turn literally anything into an Epic profile. Also the power to never think of a good name for Epics.
TYP: The ability to confuse Voidus because my post count doesn't match everyone else's so TYP is frequently not the person who starts a new page for me.

16 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Twi - The power to get all of the upvotes. Literally all of them. (It could be argued that her actual Epic power is being awesome and writing amazing characters and that this is merely a side effect)

Aw, thanks. :wub: Though I think there might be some sort of Epic power involved because…. *looks at number of upvotes* Yeah, still not sure how this happened. 

We are safe from corrupted!Twi.
For now.

Spoiler

But wait, what if Twi's corruption is based around her love of pugs, so she uses her Epic powers to force other people to love pugs too or else be destroyed!?!