5 hours ago, Kidpen said:

@Voidus read it. It's beautiful. 

It also may or may not be forcing me to tell you that.

Oh well if it's beautiful I'll definitely read it then. Excuse me for just a moment.

*Begins assembling a super-team to combat this grave threat of a horrific and apparently sentient crackfic*

13 hours ago, Voidus said:

Oh well if it's beautiful I'll definitely read it then. Excuse me for just a moment.

*Begins assembling a super-team to combat this grave threat of a horrific and apparently sentient crackfic*

Speaking of super teams, I think you’ve infected me with the Epic-maker obsession. I’m working on a team of four characters, each with a detailed power set, background, family, personality, strengths, weaknesses, and villains suitable for a several hundred issue comic series without even counting their team up possibilities. 

On a COMPLETELY UNRELATED note, I need a hero call sign for a short and chubby girl named Gina who’s abilities include the typical strength/speed/healing buff portfolio and can at will make it so her nails and teeth melt through inorganic or dead materials. They glow bright lime whenever she’s using them and her eyes are always that color. She can see incredibly well in the dark, but is more or less blind during the day. I’m thinking sort of rodent like in behavior and very unsettling. 

I’m mostly finished with the previous super hero character I mentioned needing to develop— Ari, AKA Cinerus— And I’ll post some pics with her final design if any of ya’ll are curious. (Well, I will even if you aren’t.)

34 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

They glow bright lime whenever she’s using them and her eyes are always that color.

It's a shame the name Limelight's already taken. :P (Though, having glowing powers, while having her sight easily blinded by light sounds like a problematic combination.)

Anyway just throwing a bunch of stuff out there:
Brightclaw
Nightrat
Mousecutter
Acidic

2 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

It's a shame the name Limelight's already taken. :P (Though, having glowing powers, while having her sight easily blinded by light sounds like a problematic combination.)

Anyway just throwing a bunch of stuff out there:
Brightclaw
Nightrat
Mousecutter
Acidic

It's a different kind of light or something? 

9 hours ago, winter devotion said:

On a COMPLETELY UNRELATED note, I need a hero call sign for a short and chubby girl named Gina who’s abilities include the typical strength/speed/healing buff portfolio and can at will make it so her nails and teeth melt through inorganic or dead materials. They glow bright lime whenever she’s using them and her eyes are always that color. She can see incredibly well in the dark, but is more or less blind during the day. I’m thinking sort of rodent like in behavior and very unsettling. 

Behold, my worst punny name to date:

Troglo-Bite.