I have an incorrect quote. Just the one, not enough for a full post, but….

Spoiler

Jade: You….really consider me a friend? 

Nathan: Well, what else would I consider you? 

Jade: I dunno, an embarrassment, a way to rebel against your parents, a desperate cry for help…the list is endless. 

Also, anything the dynamic duo needs to do prior to the Meeting of the Nates? 

11 hours ago, Weirdpersonx said:

Just got my ticket for this Saturday!! Anyone else going?

What are ya’ll talking about? Also, whose turn is it? I feel like it’s time for the Other Nathan to come in, but is there anything else that needs to happen first?

2 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

What are ya’ll talking about? Also, whose turn is it? I feel like it’s time for the Other Nathan to come in, but is there anything else that needs to happen first?

Brandon Sanderson book signing (Skyward) and Q&A in Seattle.

Cool. I'll be bringing a friend of mine who I "accidentally" got obsessed with The Cosmere. She's not super far into the series but has been following along with some of the RP. My dad also might be coming, dunno yet.

On subject of the RP--what's the plan for the Meeting? I feel like we could have a mini collab post where each character gets a short paragraph of them entering (once we wrap up the other events going on right now). Then Epoch's welcome speech, then maybe a larger collab of some discussion. Then all Ruin would break loose as LeeKo go after Karabiner, maybe with that as a collab with Lee, Ko, Kara, and Phyto.

Anyone waiting on me for any posts? Sorry, been super bust with work recently, just started a new job and had to do a lot of handover stuff for my old job before that.

Life is chaos.

The Shard is a more enjoyable, glorious kind of chaos.

1 hour ago, Voidus said:

Anyone waiting on me for any posts? Sorry, been super bust with work recently, just started a new job and had to do a lot of handover stuff for my old job before that.

Life is chaos.

The Shard is a more enjoyable, glorious kind of chaos.

I think so, but I’m not sure who. Neverthere noticing the Thing that’s going down with Quietus and Red (whydoIdothis tomyselfandwhydoIlikeitIswearI’macompletelysanehumanbeing) would be rather amusing. 

10 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Just realized something, if Funtimes is in Edmonton then I want to bring the Adventurer in too.

Because why not maximize the number of crazy Epics.

Any objections?

You are already behind on your other Epics, which is fine, but I think you should finish up the refugees before you bring in anybody else.

All in the city at the moment, other than Neverthere though there's not a lot of room for any of them to appear without making things awkward.
Hence my previous question of if anyone was waiting on any of them for anything, but it seems like they're all separated from other scenes atm.

3 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

None of them reacted to the darkness so I had assumed that you just hadn't gotten around to it.  Sorry.

Also, Neverthere and Blank would probably get along well.

Impact and MV were surrounded in it in their last post. With no one else to interact with I think I might take their interactions off-screen for a bit for story purposes.

Scribbler was potentially a bit too far out to notice but if not I'll tie their reaction up into my next main post.

Might do a Neverthere post then, with a quick reaction from Scribbler to the darkness.

1 minute ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

It's fine if they don't react to it.

Also, if Blank interacts, they insist on using PM's in most circumstances.  It can't be helped ^_^

If Neverthere interacts with someone that secretive, she insists on making information publicly available unless given an incentive not to.