4 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

Well duh. Red's company picking skills are in a unique class of their own and nobody could hope to replicate them. :ph34r:

Uwu. :ph34r:

Also, I was watching the latest Doctor Who episodes and was thinking: Jodie Whitaker to play Funtimes/Jade. 

2 hours ago, winter devotion said:

Uwu. :ph34r:

Also, I was watching the latest Doctor Who episodes and was thinking: Jodie Whitaker to play Funtimes/Jade. 

She definitely has the manic energy for it. (And dear Calamity, it was not fair of the BBC to make the Doctor this cute. Not. Fair. At. All.) 

1 hour ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Is Comatose on here anymore? I was trying to have orbit intact with his girls, but I'm not sure if that'll happen. ^_^

I think he's just been busy with work and whatnot. 

51 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

She definitely has the manic energy for it. (And dear Calamity, it was not fair of the BBC to make the Doctor this cute. Not. Fair. At. All.) 

I KNOW, she's ADORABLE!

59 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Okay, thank you! ^_^

So when will quietus interrogate Jacklyn?  Then her power will kick in fully for the first time.  Her not knowing Epoch could see her affected them, and him being in a time dilated zone different from her affected her too.

I hope it goes well.

EDIT: @Drake Marshall

Edited by The Young Pyromancer

58 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

@Sazedezas did you still want to have the Meeting of the Nates at the donut shop? Working on a collab with Winter and HH now.

Well, I was sort of on a different page when we discussed that before, namely the Donut-Shop-Is-Also-Lexi's-Parents'-Bakery page. Since that no longer seems to be the correct page, I think something else will have to be arranged. If they're on the same street, though, then Nate could walk across to Destination Donuts for nostalgic reasons (coffee and donuts were very much a thing for he and Celia) and possibly to help himself feel a semblance of normalcy. He'll have arrived just a bit earlier, but that's easy enough. I say let's do it.

2 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

quietus interrogate Jacklyn

I hope it goes well

An obsessive sadist interrogating an epic whose primary ability is intensifying obsessions?

Nope, nothing could ever possibly go wrong with that :ph34r:

Although Epoch fully intends for Jacklyn to be freed/deported from ERA quickly, and that is what will happen.

1 hour ago, Sazedezas said:

Well, I was sort of on a different page when we discussed that before, namely the Donut-Shop-Is-Also-Lexi's-Parents'-Bakery page. Since that no longer seems to be the correct page, I think something else will have to be arranged. If they're on the same street, though, then Nate could walk across to Destination Donuts for nostalgic reasons (coffee and donuts were very much a thing for he and Celia) and possibly to help himself feel a semblance of normalcy. He'll have arrived just a bit earlier, but that's easy enough. I say let's do it.

Oh boi, things are going to get interesting. 

Honestly, I just want to have a character that interacts with Funtimes.  All of them are tied up but one, and most of you don't know about them yet.  Well I guess Blank isn't tied up, but if Blank intervenes something has to draw their attention first.  And Funtimes and Blank might not... get along.

1 minute ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Honestly, I just want to have a character that interacts with Funtimes.  All of them are tied up but one, and most of you don't know about them yet.  Well I guess Blank isn't tied up, but if Blank intervenes something has to draw their attention first.  And Funtimes and Blank might not... get along.

Blank doesn't get along with anyone, in my experience.

13 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

11 minutes ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Blank doesn't get along with anyone, in my experience.

Yeah….I'd say those are both very true statements. 

2 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Kidpen, you don’t have anything to do now.  Want to take over Justice?  I’d be happy to, but I don’t want to exclude you because we are all so slow getting to the meeting.

Uhhhhhhhh...

Has Justice done anything? If not, I might be willing too. The only requirement is that if anyone is depending on me before stuff can happen that you need to set a deadline that I absolutely have to have it posted by or all hell breaks loose, because at this point that seems to be the only way I'll be able to post within a reasonable timeframe. Speaking of which, I should really get Armageddon to receive Arachnerds letter soon.

Just now, Kidpen said:

Uhhhhhhhh...

Has Justice done anything? If not, I might be willing too. The only requirement is that if anyone is depending on me before stuff can happen that you need to set a deadline that I absolutely have to have it posted by or all hell breaks loose, because at this point that seems to be the only way I'll be able to post within a reasonable timeframe. Speaking of which, I should really get Armageddon to receive Arachnerds letter soon.

No one has done anything with Justice, but if you do take Justice I will need to PM you about stuff.

*An hour later*

I just realized 3 things.

1. How do people know Arachnerd's name?

2. Does anyone else find it funny that the creator of Doctor Funtimes is named TwilyghtSANSsparkles?

3. Montgomery Montgomery from the series of unfortunate events is named MONTY and studies SNAKES?  He must secretly be a Monty Python cameo!

Edited by The Young Pyromancer

Just now, The Young Pyromancer said:

2. Does anyone else find it funny that the creator of Doctor Funtimes is named TwilyghtSANSsparkles?

It's definitely ironic in hindsight, even though I'd been using that username years before Doctor Funtimes existed. :P See, when I was ~14-15, I started using the name TwiLyght. Unfortunately, just a couple years later, the Twilight books became popular. I did not like the books at all, but when I used the name TwiLyght on a site that hosted Twilight sporkings and criticism, I got crem from both members and mods. So I added the SansSparkles to avoid any confusion and it just stuck. 

4 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

3. Montgomery Montgomery from the series of unfortunate events is named MONTY and studies SNAKES?  He must secretly be a Monty Python cameo!

….I did not realize this until you mentioned it but now I love his character even more than I already did.

4 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

It's definitely ironic in hindsight, even though I'd been using that username years before Doctor Funtimes existed. :P See, when I was ~14-15, I started using the name TwiLyght. Unfortunately, just a couple years later, the Twilight books became popular. I did not like the books at all, but when I used the name TwiLyght on a site that hosted Twilight sporkings and criticism, I got crem from both members and mods. So I added the SansSparkles to avoid any confusion and it just stuck. 

... I thought it was a my little pony thing.

1 minute ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

... I thought it was a my little pony thing.

No, but it definitely added another layer of humor and irony once Twilight Sparkle became popular. Especially because, by the point I joined this forum, I was a full-fledged pegasister who enjoyed Twilight Sparkle's character immensely.