Okay, so, working on the next post and cross-referencing with Comatose's notes in the intro—I was planning to have them approach from either the west or the northwest and get to the donut shop that way. There was a mention of thugs harassing residents in the west, as well as MEC hijinks, and the north being more no-mans-land. Is one region more dangerous than the other? 

The area around Blank is pretty deserted, everyone either having moved away or joined them, and Nicroburst would have picked a calm area, so I'd say that besides Nicroburst and Blank, the sector is sparsely populated, with about a person per 10 homes, until you get close to the MEC or Armageddon.  The area around Armageddon is almost completely deserted.

So is the van fam/Jade and Nathan going to run into Blindside/Nicroburst?

11 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

The area around Blank is pretty deserted, everyone either having moved away or joined them, and Nicroburst would have picked a calm area, so I'd say that besides Nicroburst and Blank, the sector is sparsely populated, with about a person per 10 homes, until you get close to the MEC or Armageddon.  The area around Armageddon is almost completely deserted.

So is the van fam/Jade and Nathan going to run into Blindside/Nicroburst?

So they could feasibly avoid all of that, by steering clear of anything that looks suspicious if nothing else? 

They could. I'd gotten the impression that it had been planned for after the donut shop thing, but I'm open to it. 

EDIT: An approach from the northeast would also be possible. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

2 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Oh.  I think I was actually the only person talking about it at all :lol:.

…..I'll just start them off with donuts, then. Donuts are a great way to start things. :P 

EDIT: They have seen the donuts and the donuts are good. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

10 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

…..I'll just start them off with donuts, then. Donuts are a great way to start things. :P 

EDIT: They have seen the donuts and the donuts are good. 

Those donuts are hecks of valid.

Also, I’m More Than Slightly Concerned about Quietred. What sort of messed up fusion of compulsory het/bizarre yet completely natural interests led me to create Red? Why did I bring her back?

and yet I still like writing for her. My mind is a strange place.

1 hour ago, winter devotion said:

Also, I’m More Than Slightly Concerned about Quietred. What sort of messed up fusion of compulsory het/bizarre yet completely natural interests led me to create Red? Why did I bring her back?

That it is. But you're in good company.

1 hour ago, winter devotion said:

4 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

That it is. But you're in good company.

I mean, my reaction to the upvote quota was to create a loathsome Epic named Quota, so yeah. Definitely in good company. :P 

3 hours ago, winter devotion said:

Anyone got a trash can for me to vomit into? Red’s mind is a bad place to be in. 

Pug puppy pictures is my recommended cure. :P 

So, I'm not really all that familiar with anime conventions, but when Kokichi walks into the donut shop, would things like hearts around Jade's head when looking at the donuts be a thing that would happen? 

9 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Pug puppy pictures is my recommended cure. :P 

So, I'm not really all that familiar with anime conventions, but when Kokichi walks into the donut shop, would things like hearts around Jade's head when looking at the donuts be a thing that would happen? 

Maybe more like hearts in her eyes? 

So, for anyone who was curious, this is the current version of Anya, whose first name is now Ari. That might change again, but for now, it’s what it is.

Not sure why the image is sideways.

I need to tweak the colors a bit more, but I think I’ve got her general vibe down. Maybe I’ll add a few patches to make her look more wild. She’s going to be missing a finger, an arm, or maybe a hand, I’m not sure. 

Spoiler

733BDEF2-201D-4B8E-AF55-975BEDF9107F.thumb.jpeg.cc0354ba93a3628449fd3b90094ed366.jpeg