1 hour ago, Sazedezas said:

Right. Bloodlight's pretty easy for Arachnerd to kill, but if his plan works - and he doesn't know what that would do - they'll both be redeemed. That means he would be completely invincible, and she would be invincible by association.

Completely redeemed? Are you sure that’ll be possible?

5 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Post is up.

Epoch will receive Karabiner's letter very soon, I just didn't want to break up the conversation with Jacklyn too much.

Just a reminder, Phyto called Epoch at the end of my last post. I don't remember where/when Epoch was when he called Phyto with the update on Liam/Kokichi, but Phyto calling back would've been only a few minutes later.

16 minutes ago, Weirdpersonx said:

Just a reminder, Phyto called Epoch at the end of my last post. I don't remember where/when Epoch was when he called Phyto with the update on Liam/Kokichi, but Phyto calling back would've been only a few minutes later.

Ah, sorry, I'll also address that.

Epoch has a lot on his plate, it seems. Fortunately, he actually can make the time to respond to everything :P The HQ usually runs at around 1.2x speed. Enough to handle more things at once, but not enough to severely hinder communications with the outside or curtail his life expectancy by too much.

I just figured out a way to keep the Circuit apart without it seeming like plot convenience.

The answer had been staying me in the face every time I open the RP forum.

Reckoners.

Yeah, I know they typically only take down High Epics, but I honestly think they'd be the first to realize who was potentially in town and what it could mean. Then, we could take friends writing for them out leave it to Comatose or something, and they could have their own mission to prevent the Circuit from meeting, possibly by killing one or more of them. Alternatively, those writing for the Circuit's members could just write Reckoners into their posts to kill their characters, but that's not up to me.

Just for clarity on this, Impact would have spent a significant amount of time in the Dalles pretending not to be deaf so she does have some experience in pretending to be functional despite impairments/pain. Hope that helps her scene be a little more believable.

9 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Just for clarity on this, Impact would have spent a significant amount of time in the Dalles pretending not to be deaf so she does have some experience in pretending to be functional despite impairments/pain. Hope that helps her scene be a little more believable.

Pretending not to be deaf? Is she?

39 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Ah, fair. Quietus will probably notice her apparent immunity to the flashbang, once he stops throwing things and starts seeing what sticks :P

Also, I recently came across this gem:

S9.png

Edited by Drake Marshall
wording clarify

Borrower doesn’t cause pain when using others powers- he would be super over powered in that case. And just having Borrower in the circuit would turn him into a god- Nicro and Upgrade would create the feedback loop and Borrower would have access to the entire worlds powers. It’s a cool concept but definitely game breaking.

37 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Yes, Leviathan is definitely a worthy opponent :ph34r:

I wonder if Kokichi’s abilities are weird enough to able able to take Leviathan down. (Am I regretting picking such an open ended power for them? Maybe.) 

edit: I’ve gotten to the introduction of the slaughterhouse nine. And I have to say, nice.

Edited by winter devotion

3 hours ago, Sazedezas said:

I'm not entirely certain, but I think they'll at least be close. Has everyone read their weaknesses, or should I PM you to esplain dis?

Spoilering it instead.

Spoiler

Arachnerd's weakness, proof of resurrection, will be permanently triggered by Bloodlight killing her, than releasing her from his power. He will be far to careful to need his powers for another person or be aided by an enhancer so he can leave multiple humans in limbo at a time, such that she will actually be totally, undeniably dead before his Passive brings her back. That way, her weakness is constantly triggered by the fact of her life, so if she ever uses her powers again it will be because she's Redeemed. As for his, it's a bit rougher of a transition, as it has more to do with the fact that Spiders now protect him or can do nothing. His fight with her will be him facing his weakness, even if not immediately, and when he brings her back, I think that will be enough proof that his powers are good and part of him for him to claim his powers, which is the final step.

Do I have anything wrong, or will that probably work?

5 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

Spoilering it instead.

Hide contents

Arachnerd's weakness, proof of resurrection, will be permanently triggered by Bloodlight killing her, than releasing her from his power. He will be far to careful to need his powers for another person or be aided by an enhancer so he can leave multiple humans in limbo at a time, such that she will actually be totally, undeniably dead before his Passive brings her back. That way, her weakness is constantly triggered by the fact of her life, so if she ever uses her powers again it will be because she's Redeemed. As for his, it's a bit rougher of a transition, as it has more to do with the fact that Spiders now protect him or can do nothing. His fight with her will be him facing his weakness, even if not immediately, and when he brings her back, I think that will be enough proof that his powers are good and part of him for him to claim his powers, which is the final step.

Do I have anything wrong, or will that probably work?

She won’t be redeemed simply by being constantly on weakness, she’d just lose the corruption. The weakness is only beat by voluntarily facing it, I think. 

8 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

She won’t be redeemed simply by being constantly on weakness, she’d just lose the corruption. The weakness is only beat by voluntarily facing it, I think. 

Right, but she would at least be Uncorrupted, and then she'd have to face it to ever use her powers again, so she's practically Redeemed in advance at that point.

Also, I think Redeemed Bloodlight is going to change his name to Stalemate, because it's basically the name I couldn't come up with in the beginning that fits the function of his powers, rather than just the appearance, not that it's relevant.