36 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Is blank a high Epic?  Probably, but since they can’t do sound they are easier to deal with.  They are kind of like regalia in that manner.

A decent Epic, then. 
Also, I have A TON of incorrect quotes that I wanna post, but I can't doublepost, so can someone else do some memes?

2 hours ago, winter devotion said:

"Decent Epics."

I think minor Epic just means they don't have a PI? But, then again, the books contradict themselves a number of times on this point so it doesn't really matter. TBH, I feel like a Decent Epic categorization is a good idea, because there are plenty of Epics that can be killed without their weakness, it's just really difficult. (Actually, both of mine are Decent Epics.) 

Technically that's Lesser Epics. Minor Epic is a term Voidus made up for the bottom of the barrel that was the MEE.

3 hours ago, winter devotion said:

"Decent Epics."

I think minor Epic just means they don't have a PI? But, then again, the books contradict themselves a number of times on this point so it doesn't really matter. TBH, I feel like a Decent Epic categorization is a good idea, because there are plenty of Epics that can be killed without their weakness, it's just really difficult. (Actually, both of mine are Decent Epics.) 

Maestro would fall into this category. Armageddon I think would just be a minor epic. 

1 minute ago, Sazedezas said:

We could make our own clarification system. I mean, it would probably never be official, but it could totally become Shardcannon, and that would have everything much easier to understand.

Yeah, but the thing is, there's a reason why powers are so hard to classify. Hard and fast limits, like range, are one thing but each Epic has their own varying number of limits and level on the mohs hardness scale of magic. 

57 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

We could make our own clarification system. I mean, it would probably never be official, but it could totally become Shardcannon, and that would have everything much easier to understand.

It will not surprise some to learn that I do already have one :P

Mightwielder:

Spoiler

Epic Name: Mightwielder

General Description: 5'7" ginger with a superhero physique.

Primary Power: Shoots a beam of white light from his hands and/or feet, and with it every external power manifestation it has ever touched. The different powers do affect each other after they travel about four feet from his hands, so at certain ranges he could lose the advantage of having opposite powers like ice and fire, as they will cancel each other out in equal proportion. The beam - and the powers that go with it - are capable of certain interactions with other Epic powers, and can actually push back other power blasts if he has gathered a sufficient amount of power. His maximum effective range depends on what powers he has, but his white laser itself goes about as far as a typical laser pointer.

Secondary Power: Enhanced Bodybuilding ability. (pseudo PI) Any damage dealt to Mightwielder's body will start with his muscles, so skin and bones can only be damaged if the muscles underneath and around them are completely shredded. Mightwielder also has a weak muscle regeneration factor, repairing muscles within about an hour, so he is always building muscle.

Brief Backstory: Grew up in Edmonton/Olympia Polaris. Experiences his Rending early in the story, and becomes an awesome bad guy.

MO: Kills people for no apparent reason, hates people who think they're cool.

Weakness: Up for suggestions.

PAPEL: See MO...

Whatcha think?

18 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

Mightwielder:

Hide contents

Epic Name: Mightwielder

General Description: 5'7" ginger with a superhero physique.

Primary Power: Shoots a beam of white light from his hands and/or feet, and with it every external power manifestation it has ever touched. The different powers do affect each other after they travel about four feet from his hands, so at certain ranges he could lose the advantage of having opposite powers like ice and fire, as they will cancel each other out in equal proportion. The beam - and the powers that go with it - are capable of certain interactions with other Epic powers, and can actually push back other power blasts if he has gathered a sufficient amount of power. His maximum effective range depends on what powers he has, but his white laser itself goes about as far as a typical laser pointer.

Secondary Power: Enhanced Bodybuilding ability. (pseudo PI) Any damage dealt to Mightwielder's body will start with his muscles, so skin and bones can only be damaged if the muscles underneath and around them are completely shredded. Mightwielder also has a weak muscle regeneration factor, repairing muscles within about an hour, so he is always building muscle.

Brief Backstory: Grew up in Edmonton/Olympia Polaris. Experiences his Rending early in the story, and becomes an awesome bad guy.

MO: Kills people for no apparent reason, hates people who think they're cool.

Weakness: Up for suggestions.

PAPEL: See MO...

Whatcha think?

Sounds interesting. Is the secondary power necessary? I think the first one is interesting enough on its own. 

45 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Sounds interesting. Is the secondary power necessary? I think the first one is interesting enough on its own. 

Interesting? Yes. Powerful? Yes again. I just wanted his physique to come from the same thing his "PI" came from, and this was a cool way to do it. I just don't really like my dispicables to be too easy to kill.

11 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

Interesting? Yes. Powerful? Yes again. I just wanted his physique to come from the same thing his "PI" came from, and this was a cool way to do it. I just don't really like my dispicables to be too easy to kill.

I get that. I have an issue with accidentally mine hard to kill too. But we're trying to keep the amount of high Epics down. Also, we won't kill them if you doon't want them dead. 

20 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

I get that. I have an issue with accidentally mine hard to kill too. But we're trying to keep the amount of high Epics down. Also, we won't kill them if you doon't want them dead. 

I get you there. I'm actually not sure i don't want him dead, I just want whatever happens to him to be really cool. I'll take the PI off and just give him enhanced physique.

Edited by Sazedezas