11 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

*another person trips* 

*another person trips over that person* 

*and so on and so forth* 

*until half the province is involved in the 500-person pileup*

*Reaches critical mass and collapses into a black hole, pulling everyone in the world into the pileup*

3 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Gee, that would be one heck of a coincidence :D

Just now, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

*Calamity blinks* 

*he spent all this time trying to get humanity to destroy itself* 

*and here they did it without any of his help*

Calamity could never account for the number of impossible coincidences that occur around Oregoners.

10 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Thanks!

So I guess I should post something by Longbow now.  And I still need that Nicroburst post.  I'd forgotten about that.

If I had known Red's weakness would be triggered, I probably would have made a different decision.  Oh well.

I think it’s probably best you didn’t know because that means your reaction is more natural. Red’s weakness gets triggered every few in universe weeks, it’s not that big of a deal. Well, for her it is, but whatever.

So is anyone keeping guard of her? She’s probably going to bored with sitting down in a few in universe minutes.

FYI, newbies, our RP has had a wikia for a while. Might wanna check it out and add your characters. It says what happened in oregon but we can just tastefully gloss over the transition. https://what-happened-in-oregon-rp.wikia.com/wiki/What_Happened_in_Oregon_RP_Wikia

4 hours ago, winter devotion said:

I think it’s probably best you didn’t know because that means your reaction is more natural. Red’s weakness gets triggered every few in universe weeks, it’s not that big of a deal. Well, for her it is, but whatever.

So is anyone keeping guard of her? She’s probably going to bored with sitting down in a few in universe minutes.

FYI, newbies, our RP has had a wikia for a while. Might wanna check it out and add your characters. It says what happened in oregon but we can just tastefully gloss over the transition. https://what-happened-in-oregon-rp.wikia.com/wiki/What_Happened_in_Oregon_RP_Wikia

It was a close decision anyways.

What do you think would have changed?

23 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

That would be weird.  I don't know what Jacklyn would want her to do, and since Jacklyn has no offensive powers, their relationship would be different.

It wouldn’t last long, then. Actually, probably better for her physical well being this way. At least she’s got a head start.

On 8/31/2018 at 9:50 PM, Kidpen said:

"Sounds like I don't need any cheat codes in heaven!" I can't decide if I love the line or hate the line... Ah well, in my experience educators usually love corny jokes when used in essays. :P 

I like the essay a lot! I might have some more specific criticism later.

Alright, final character sheet for Maestro. Let me know if there are any concerns before I post the first RP.

Hide contents

Name: Eric Pots

Epic Name: Maestro

Power: Has a perpetual soundtrack around himself. When anyone fights to the music, they do it perfectly. However, only if it's against someone else who can hear the music. So if Maestro tried to shoot someone from a mile off, he would have to depend on personal skill. Since everyone he fights dodges and punches perfectly, he has to depend on checkmating people through planning and maneuvering them into the perfect situation. Oh, and he doesn't know this, but the songs he plays sometimes come from another dimension. This is to account for the songs that wouldn't have realistically come out in the Reckonersverse.

Weakness: Someone he believes is a better musician than him. He rarely believes this, but if someone were to beat him in a competition, he would accept it, as long as he has no reason to believe it was rigged.

History: Eric lived for years in New York as a music aficionado. He started his own small band too, and actually became very popular. He had a decent sized following, and eventually his thoughts became more ambitious. He wanted to be the greatest musician in the world. When he became an epic, those goals didn't change-only the means he was willing to go to to achieve them. Now he was actively hunting down musicians, and either killing them or challenging them to a competition and winning. If he lost, he was careful to keep their deaths quiet so that others wouldn't be scared into trying less then their hardest. He's killed hundreds of musicians over the years-and now he's finally going after Taylor Swift. He's followed her progress for years, of course, but is only now trying to go after her.

I like it. Karabiner would have too much harmless fun with that power, I think.

Also, I just realized that Bloodlight's stance of "kill them until they redeem themselves" would be an interesting concept to introduce to Armageddon.

Also, I know the map keeps getting re-linked on this page, but it also keeps getting drowned in new posts, so could somebody link it to the RP Location Poll? Or we could create and pin a new thread for maps of all of our RP locations. IDK, something like that would be really helpful.

25 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

I like it. Karabiner would have too much harmless fun with that power, I think.

Also, I just realized that Bloodlight's stance of "kill them until they redeem themselves" would be an interesting concept to introduce to Armageddon.

Also, I know the map keeps getting re-linked on this page, but it also keeps getting drowned in new posts, so could somebody link it to the RP Location Poll? Or we could create and pin a new thread for maps of all of our RP locations. IDK, something like that would be really helpful.

It's in the Edmonton character thread I believe, or the reckoners summary in the first post.